Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I read books like a fiend from the moment I had the ability to, all the way through high school... I still love it (21 y.o. now) but college and work has sucked most of the free time out of me, so the reading I do now is all textbook stuff.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Eh, i'm really sick of all the judgment we teens get for not reading books (not talking about anything specific in this thread, but it is a fact people subconsciously think all teens are brats, among other things, for not reading books). I'm 17 and i read things on Wikipedia 30-60 minutes a day, sometimes a lot more. I don't read books because they don't usually interest me. The things i do find interesting, though, i find on the internet (and they aren't just fiction, i read about a lot of things; physics, biology, chemistry, geography, etc.), and i wont read books just because it's the traditional way to expand your knowledge and just because the "older" people are used to them. Oh, and as everyone knows, "older people" are as wise as Gandhi, we should listen to every single thing they say!

/rant
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-08-18 at 04:40 PM.