Need Help With Laptop Specs

Hi peeps, so my computer recently decided to fry and now im looking for a temp. laptop to get me by for the next 5 months, and i have no idea about cards or processing speed, all i know is my now broken computer ran wow tera and aion all fine, but now im in the process of saving up for a really good computer and i still cant get it for a few more months but i can spare £4-500.

I have been looking at the requirements and been looking for a laptop that can well fill them and i have found a cheapish one, but im not sure so here:

Acer Aspire 5560g

Processer: AMD A6-3420M Quad Core (1.5GHz, 4MB Cache, Up to 2.4GHz in Boost Mode)

Ram: 8gb

GfxCard: Dedicated (AMD Radeon HD 7670M with 1GB Dedicated RAM)

I think that is the main specs everything i need, so can anyone tell me if it will run WoW:MoP(i have no doubt it should wow is by far the least demanding mmo), aion 3.0, and maybe Tera(not so worried about tera but need my aion) ok for the next 5 months, please and thanks.

And yes im a mmo bitch mostly playing aion 3.0 atm untill mop.

Well, if you find a good deal on a new model take it, but you might also consider buying used. There are a multitide of sites that sell used computers. Dell for example resells leased computers (latitude and precision laptops) that may fit your needs and budget just as well. www.dfsdirectsales.com

yes, that is probably the best choice for a cheapest laptop (5560G)

WoW actually is an extremely demanding game due to the CPU requirements for high to max setting 25m raids, PvP and cities. Even the most powerful $1,050 SB-E processors can't keep a steady 60FPS during those situations with everything maxed.

Anyway, the CPU in the notebook you linked is extremely weak, and would struggle immensely in WoW. I'd say you would get around 15FPS or so in 25m raids with medium ish settings.
    Last edited by glo; 2012-08-17 at 03:06 PM.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics