in no particular order.
in no particular order.
the 5th one im not so sure of, maybe Annie or varus :P
Yeah... I love all AP really :P
Maokai jungle (so sad it's gonna be gone soon) but I am excited to go back to Fiddle Jungle!
Ali (Nurfs or no nurfs)
Lux - Mhmm, lazers.
Ashe - Dat arrow!
Ezreal - Pulsefire + that ulti mechanic <3
Corki - Great mobility and damage.
Tristana - Great mobility and that late game range!
As you see, i really like ADC
1. Karma - One of the best baiters in the game, capable of saving people from ridiculous situations yet still dealing good damage.
2. Fizz - Glass cannon melee champions? Heck yes. Also has the potential to outplay even the worst of matchups thanks to trollpole.
3. Kha'Zix - Say what you like, this guy hits hard and snowballs well. Very reliant on team to teamfight well, but otherwise very fun. (Also, evolved spikes suck compared to everything else. Just sayin'.)
4. Ahri - Dat Charm. Also, please don't spam your ult willy-nilly for damage unless you can't land skillshots. Space out charges, wait for cooldowns. Ult > Charm is great for catching people out of position, Ult > Foxfire is great for getting that last little (lethal) burst of damage before they flash away.
5. Lee Sin - Tough call, but just great fun and lot of utility. Mixture of assassin/bruiser/support (he's good at peeling, yo) makes him versatile and fun.
I keep getting new ones... I will just say that i really like high Skillcapped champions... Therefore i really like Elise a lot... Zed is really nice aswell.. Got both so i am happy man!
in no particular order
Ahri for mid.
Ezreal for carry.
Nocturne for jungling.
Riven for top.
Leona for support.
Pretty much those I main, but does in fact change from time to time (depends on the team comp).
Changed again(mostly because I've pretty much changed main role from mid to jungle):
For the different roles, my picks would be:
Shaco.. AP or Jungle
Mumu ... Jungle
Lee Sin... Roam or Jungle
Malphite .. Lane ONLY
Trynda ... Lane
"Necroing" this thread :P
New LoL player here, lvl13 as for now and been playing for almost a week now.
- Nami (I like to support and love her toolkit)
- Sona (Again, I like to support and I find her almost as good as Nami if not better at times)
- Ryze (Havent tried many AP mids yet but Ryze just feels right to me. Gotta love Rune Prison)
- Olaf (He's a viking. How awesome is that. Also, true damage.)
- Ashe (Sniped a runaway Garen in Top from Bot with her ulti, best moment of my life)
One of the reasons I like support so much is that you dont have to last hit creeps as I suck at it, lol.
And also playing anything other than support when playing with my lvl30 friends as a lvl13 is kinda... yeah no runes and all that. Whenever I play something other than support I get told that I'm friggin' terrible and whenever I support I get told that I am a fucking god for a guy who has barely played for a week with 0 RTS experience.
They're all interesting imo.