1. Karma - One of the best baiters in the game, capable of saving people from ridiculous situations yet still dealing good damage.
2. Fizz - Glass cannon melee champions? Heck yes. Also has the potential to outplay even the worst of matchups thanks to trollpole.
3. Kha'Zix - Say what you like, this guy hits hard and snowballs well. Very reliant on team to teamfight well, but otherwise very fun. (Also, evolved spikes suck compared to everything else. Just sayin'.)
4. Ahri - Dat Charm. Also, please don't spam your ult willy-nilly for damage unless you can't land skillshots. Space out charges, wait for cooldowns. Ult > Charm is great for catching people out of position, Ult > Foxfire is great for getting that last little (lethal) burst of damage before they flash away.
5. Lee Sin - Tough call, but just great fun and lot of utility. Mixture of assassin/bruiser/support (he's good at peeling, yo) makes him versatile and fun.
New LoL player here, lvl13 as for now and been playing for almost a week now.
- Nami (I like to support and love her toolkit)
- Sona (Again, I like to support and I find her almost as good as Nami if not better at times)
- Ryze (Havent tried many AP mids yet but Ryze just feels right to me. Gotta love Rune Prison)
- Olaf (He's a viking. How awesome is that. Also, true damage.)
- Ashe (Sniped a runaway Garen in Top from Bot with her ulti, best moment of my life)
One of the reasons I like support so much is that you dont have to last hit creeps as I suck at it, lol.
And also playing anything other than support when playing with my lvl30 friends as a lvl13 is kinda... yeah no runes and all that. Whenever I play something other than support I get told that I'm friggin' terrible and whenever I support I get told that I am a fucking god for a guy who has barely played for a week with 0 RTS experience.