Im having trouble deciding between playing Mesmer and Necromancer

They both seem fun to play and have quite a bit of utility. For people who have played the beta which did you enjoy more? How is each class doing in pvp and pve?

Also which race do you enjoy most? What racials are the most unique/ useful?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am prefering the mesmer more, but the Necro is also a lot of fun. I can't speak much from a PvE point of view since I avoided it so I could be surprised while leveling, I can talk about pvp a bit. Both classes are hard to kill and can do a ton if played right. It usually takes 2 guys or more to take down my Mesmer, and the Necro took about the same amount. In fact, I one time took out four guys at once as a Necro because I had a full life force bar. Good times.

As for race, it is all cosmetic. For my Mesmer I am going human but for a Necro I would go Norn. The only racials are the elites, which are not as good as the class elites you get later on. Race decides appearance, starting zone and back story, so just go with whatever you like the most.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Play both. And choose difference races/character traits so you can experience two different story lines.
    Last edited by GW2 is LEGEND; 2012-08-17 at 02:39 AM.

Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-17 at 02:58 AM.