[Music] My sister and her band just finished playing Warped Tour! Video inside!

What's up MMO-Champs?

So my sister just finished Warped Tour with her band, and their newest music video is made up from clips of those shows and a couple others! Her and the band would be extremely appreciative if you guys could check it out.

Oh! One more thing, I just recently got my sister into WoW as well, she's happily leveling a Holy Paladin on Horde and Alliance and can't wait to roll a Pandaren!

Slater - Gimme a Reason (Concert Clips):

She also has previously done a more cinematic type video which can be found here:

Slater - What You Do To Me:

Thanks for reading/watching, and hope you guys enjoyed!
    -Altrox

15+ Year Old Account
    Cute, though it's not my type of music, I do respect her for making real music using her real voice. She does have a great voice that was worth my time listening to. I hope she goes as far as she can with it, she could be a celebrity (if not one already) with a voice like that. More power to her!

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Cute, though it's not my type of music, I do respect her for making real music using her real voice. She does have a great voice that was worth my time listening to. I hope she goes as far as she can with it, she could be a celebrity (if not one already) with a voice like that. More power to her!
    Thank you so much for responding! She thanks you for the criticism! I'm glad you enjoyed what she's doing, and yes she is on her way to stardom She will be playing in Vegas in a couple months and then Hawaii.

15+ Year Old Account
    While I personally have no problem with promoting youtube videos (within certain rules), I think it's against the forum rules in general, so I fear this topic might get closed :/

Pretty cool your sister went on tour with her band though!