Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    My original comment was a 100% clear. The nub sauce I quoted has reading comprehension problems. Yes, I know the game is easy without side questing. Yes, I know what HE was talking about. Which was why I was asking for some evidence.

Though, also think you have reading comprehension problems. As you'd see, if you read my original comment. You'd understand that. Thus, why are you even commenting?

Anything else to say?

---------- Post added 2012-08-18 at 09:26 AM ----------

Again, another person with reading comprehension problems. What does my ORIGINAL COMMENT SAY? It talks about FULL CLEARS right? Then why is anyone commenting about speed runs to my full clears?

Y'all have problems.
    He did reply with a full clear time of 30 hours. So sorry he made another comment besides only telling you 30 hours.

You talk about "reading comprehension problems" what is so hard to understand here?

I have maxed FF7 with all materia, all weapons killed and unlocked Omnislash through the battle arena all in less than 30 hours.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    I'm not saying this to be an ass or to troll you, but if it took you that long to do all of that; and I assure you of this, it was not by the design of the game, but a flaw in the players ability... >.>
    Yes, you are being an ass. So I'm going to call you out. Let's see how you can do. I'm if you're going to call me a shit player, then you need to prove you are better, otherwise keep your opinions to yourself.

Let's stop with the personal attacks.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-08-18 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I wouldn't go around using the word "most" here, except maybe the FF7 fanbase is the most vocal about claiming that game is the best.C

Cloud and Sepiroth are a mediocre main character/main villian.
    The playable characters are only slightly above average (Barret aside).
    The materia system is a mediocre leveling system.
    The storyline is mediocre.

The game isn't bad, and is definitely a worth entry in the FF universe. Its just not the best by any stretch of the imagination.
    Well, these are all your opinions: "mediocre this mediocre that". Also worth noting, that an opinion is only worth considering if it's actually voiced. From the looks of it, FF7 is actually considered the best FF to date by most (players who utter their opinion). I'm not an FF fan myself and basically never enjoyed an FF game, with the exception of FF7. Which now holds its position in my book, as one of the best games ever made.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2012-08-18 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    He did reply with a full clear time of 30 hours. So sorry he made another comment besides only telling you 30 hours.

You talk about "reading comprehension problems" what is so hard to understand here?
    Which is why I asked for proof. I don't believe him. You tube it then.

Ok, let me explain it for you. The best place to farm is the crater and magic pots which only show 40%. Which give 1000ap. You can only kill them with Elixirs. Then tie in Double AP with KotR and you get 2000 per fight. Now you can spam W-item on them for cheap kills but you still have to have the elixirs. So 99 elixirs gives, roughly 198000 AP, which other random battles, it will still take some time.

Now getting the Elixirs is the hardest part. You have to morph Harpies or steal from Master Tonberry. Which takes a lot of time because they are both rare. You have to max out Elixirs at least once for this to even be worth it.

Get my point?

Which is why, I'm simply stating he cannot possibly maxed out KotR twice in 30 hours. Once for The Master Summon and again from have it maxed out as well.

---------- Post added 2012-08-18 at 10:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    I think the person having *problems* is yourself. Do you realy need to get so defensive/aggressive simply because someone makes a post?
    I don't think you have really anything valid beyond attacking peeps with no real logic behind it. Besides, it actually is kinda possible to get KotR materia up rather quickly, if you know how (Tonberry's in the crater for one, they gave about 90AP or whatever it was each time or something, used it myself ages ago. So theoretically, a dedicated player could get it up rather fast.
    Please though, keep on ranting, its rather funny.
    Add this in to my post, as seeing people that never actually maxed everything out. Somehow, now has an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    snip.
    You told me I didn't understand what the guy was talking about. False.
    You stuck your nose into something you had no clue about. True.

So now you are calling me a jackass, for telling me I don't understand something, me retorting to the absurdity that remark and then beating you down with math that proves, I DO KNOW, what I am talking about.

Your result to ad homiem attacks for a counter argument is noted. Anything else you'd like to say?

This thread has devolved away from the original topic. Locking.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-08-18 at 05:19 PM.