Soul Challenge Rogue!: MM/Sab

As many of you know rift offers many of souls to customize your build the way you want. While its easy to find souls that complement each other (MM/ranger, assasin/NB, Warden/any healing soul) and make them viable its way harder to do the opposite using souls that are complicated and you don't see often.

So now for the community I initiate a challenge: Build a MM/Sab soul, test it, and list rotations. It doesn't have to be the best dps or close just make it work. No 51 pointer souls (or 50/49 etc pointer souls for the smart asses). Here is a skill calculator for you to experiment with: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

Winner gets a surprise... and GO!
    Last edited by zito; 2012-08-17 at 02:01 PM.

Now if this was for mages, I would be able to list a whole bunch of possibilities But my own rogue is fairly new to 50, and I am clueless about Sab/MM.

What's the prize? Maybe I can entice some guildies to come post here. Also, when is the deadline?

Deleted
    The AOE Kiteasauraus Rex

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...E00sVobqoko.-7

The build listed above makes combined use of sab's bombs and also marksman mobility to provide the perfect spec for AOE kiting.

You can kite large groups of mob's indefinetly with all the tools presented here, you can use can use Adhesive Bomb to snare and Annihlation Bomb stun mobs while kiting them around and making use of Fanout and Fragmentation bomb to quickly burn the mobs down.

Mobs get to close?
    BAM Carpet Bombing allows you to leave a trial of 4 Adhesive Bombs or have a potential stun window on the mobs of 8 seconds if you use Annihlation Bomb, while you set up your Landmines allowing even the most podgy of people to make an escape.

Edit: Got to love that Awkward moment where you think you might win by default because no one else can rise up to the challenge :<
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-08-18 at 10:34 AM.