Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've played on both sides on EU and I can honestly say that the Alliance, well at least in my experience, are more communicative than Horde. When I talk in BG chat I tend to get some kind of response, heck I even see people rage. While on the Horde side I have never really heard someone talk/rage. And if they did rage it was at the end of the BG while they didn't communicate AT ALL.

I prefer to see people rage in BG chat because that way you know there's a bigger chance they will co-operate with you, and they also come up with plans themselves.

Also I noticed Alliance BG queue is shorter than Horde BG queue.

Quote Originally Posted by bmn1 View Post
    I'm EU, Horde, Misery BG and I win 1 random battleground out of 8-10. I simply can't be the only one, can I?
    Do what I do... Get 4 other guildies to go with you and win some. I seem to mysteriously win almost every BG (40 mans are about the only exception, you can't carry those ) whenever I have my guildies with me.

Deleted
    Bad people =/= bots

Deleted
    When me and my friends queue up for WSG, we usally destroy alliance, so 9 of 10 matches we usally win, that's the only time I pvp.

I hate the Bloodlust battle group as alliance. You wait forever for a queue(5-10 mins) and you lose most of them. I have a less than 45% win ratio going, woot.

why are you all posting in what battle group you are? there region wide. not battlegroup based.
    and if your losing so much. maybe just maybe you need to become a bit better. one man geared and skilled player can change alot.
    so instead of whine on forum go read a guide. and stepup to become a better player.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not the only one. Just finished having 10 streak of losing on my hunter.
    Day after yesterday 4 BG's around 10-14
    Yesterday 1 around 18
    Today 2 around 14-15 and 3 more just 2 o'clock in the morning.

Random is random, I call shenaningans. Something happened to people playing BG's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.