Wink Returning Player Looking for MoP progression

Hey guys, I am a returning (7 months) to WoW after spending a huge chunk of Cata and Wrath either away from the game or just being able to Casually raid during the time I was able to play due to a string of real life tragedies. I was a hardcore progression player through Classic and TBC then was basically relegated to "casual raiding guilds" due to the time away from the game. Don't get me wrong, I am fully comfortable with the fact as a progression guild keeping roster spots open regardless of the situation was difficult and unfair to those able to put in the effort. With that said I am back for full 100% no interruptions focus and HC progression for MoP.

I can play every class/spec to full maximization with the exception of me being an average healer and boomkin (boring spec IMO). I currently have 1 and 2 of each class maxed level and sitting on 380-390 ilvl gear but really didn't want to jump into nerfed to the floor content with the xpac so close(and not really being in a raiding guild for obvious reasons). Id be willing to prove myself in whatever way would be called for which also includes re-rolling the class you desire on your server and being ready before MoP. I'm unwilling to transfer mostly because I think that still charging for transfers is ridiculous and the charge for doing it is more than I'm willing to pay. I average about 3-4 days game time leveling which means Id have my MoP character ready in a calendar week.

I'm looking for a competent HC progression guild (10 or 25) that raids with a schedule fitting in Mon-Thursday 7-midnight est. My attendance will be 100% for atleast the duration of the expansion with the exception of any real life tragedies (which given how the last few years have gone the possibilities are diminished considerably). You don't have to be a top 100 guild, but I prefer a guild that is less Casual and more HC with a focus on efficient use of time and performance. If you are recruiting and willing to give me a shot please email me at steelrain0080@yahoo.com, I will promptly reply with my real id and list of toons as desired. Obviously more information, on vent ts interview would be possible upon request. Also, for those wondering, I did this post only because its a little painful searching for guilds and putting in apps for guilds that might not want to give someone in my circumstance a shot.

Thanks

Hey there Chop. I'm from Tyranny US #37 on Shattered Hand [H]. We're looking to pick up exceptional raiders for our core roster in MoP. We are an EST guild that raids Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sun, 8-12EST and would love to speak with you about the opportunities Tyranny has to offer. Our website is tyranny-guild.com. Please feel free to contact me on Real ID: Maikro#1946.

Hope to speak with you soon. Below is our info:

TYRANNY >> SHATTERED HAND/PVP >> HORDE >> tyranny-guild.com

Tyranny is recruiting for Mists of Pandaria! We are presently 8/8H and US #37, farming Heroic Dragon Soul, having killed Madness killed on 2/8/12. Since then our weekly clears have farmed dozens Madness mounts. We are also 7/7 Heroic (pre-4.3) in Firelands 25, and farmed Heroic Ragnaros.

ABOUT US
    Tyranny is a six year old, premier 4 day a week raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. For 16 hours a week (during progression) we seek to raid the latest content at the highest level possible and to turn that effort into rapid success and achieve top US ranking status among 4 day a week guilds and overall.

We are also is a very active guild outside of raids with multiple alt runs and Ranked BG PVP groups. These are optional.

Tyranny has been server first and US Top 100 since Sunwell in 2008. From Burning Crusade to the present day we have had a our long string of successes such as M'uru (US 70th), Yogg+0 "Death's Demise" (US 78th), Heroic Lich King 25 (US 72nd), Heroic Ragnaros 25 (US 75th) and Heroic Madness of Deathwing 25 (US 37th).

If you like to kill hard bosses quickly, play with extremely competent players, and be part of a guild whose success is measured in years, we are the guild for you.

CURRENT RAID HISTORY
    8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic 25-Player, US# 37. Madness killed on 2/8/12. Over 50 Madness mounts farmed.
    7/7 Firelands Heroic 25-Player
    13/13 Tier 11 Heroic 25-Player

SCHEDULE
    During progression we raid 8pm - 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday (4 days).
    At the present, with everything on farm, we are raiding Tuesdays (Heroic Dragon Soul 25) and have optional activies on other nights of the week (Fireland 10H for mounts, RBGs, Alt-Run).

REQUIREMENTS:
    Applicants must...
    - Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
    - Be GOOD at your jobs and be willing to take criticism and advice.
    - Be willing to attend 90%+ of raids.
    - Be willing to provide your own raid mats for the trial period.
    - Have a positive, professional attitude.

If you are interested please submit an application at:
    tyranny-guild.com/forums/index.php?action=Application
    and visit our website at:
    tyranny-guild.com
    or visit Shattered Hand and talk to Skroesec, Arij, Maikro, Dxe, Echoix or Sufferings

Real ID sent, add for vent convo and some more info.