Thread: Pre Event Patch

Deleted

Pre Event Patch

I am curious on how people is going to stock up for this patch.. i bet one thing is inks since people need to make new glyphs.. but what inks is it that is needed? and what other shit might be worth stock pilling for it and puttig on ah.

Deleted
    read these forums plenty of threads on it.

Deleted
    personally I'm on a crap low pop server ..we have a few ah moguls so stocking for base things at start ie easy glyphs I wont bother with..I will do the same as I did the last 3 xpac's have a stack of vodka n redbull by my pc and jump in on launch using my mining/herbing/skinning chars like a nutter and shoving everything on the ah while its a stupid price..then after a few days when the market is flooded level my mains ..and then and only then..when the price bottoms out and is affordable will level my own profs that I didn't along the way with spare mats

Ive been buying up glyphs that i think will be in demand under 7g/piece for the past couple weeks.
    Thats about it, wont be able to play on patchrelease directly due to work anyway so it'll be hours of market crashing before i even get home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    I am curious on how people is going to stock up for this patch.. i bet one thing is inks since people need to make new glyphs.. but what inks is it that is needed? and what other shit might be worth stock pilling for it and puttig on ah.
    Why call this an event patch when your talking about stocking up on mats? shouldnt this be more geared towards wtf will happen. Example the undead invasion in wrath and the portals opening up in cata?

Anyone remember what happened when bc came out? any prepatch event?
    Last edited by Enemyarms; 2012-08-18 at 11:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you.
    Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Deleted
    Misleading thread title, bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Misleading thread title, bro
    No kidding!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you.
    Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Ive been buying up glyphs that i think will be in demand under 7g/piece for the past couple weeks.
    Thats about it, wont be able to play on patchrelease directly due to work anyway so it'll be hours of market crashing before i even get home.
    because the new glyphs and the monks glyphs havent been released yet them glyphs aint gonna sel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    because the new glyphs and the monks glyphs havent been released yet them glyphs aint gonna sel
    Old glyphs will turn into new glyphs.
    So currently 'useless glyph' (that people dont have yet since its useless) #12345 will turn into 'amazing glyph' #12345.
    http://inscriptionist.arctic-eagle.com/
    Last edited by Mascotte; 2012-08-19 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enemyarms View Post
    Why call this an event patch when your talking about stocking up on mats? shouldnt this be more geared towards wtf will happen. Example the undead invasion in wrath and the portals opening up in cata?

Anyone remember what happened when bc came out? any prepatch event?
    At the end of vanilla there were waves of demons coming out of the dark portal. There were quest givers stationed right there with "Kill X Demon" type quests. And if you were on a pvp server it was a bit crazy. It rewarded a tabard (Tabard of the Protector).
    Last edited by think309; 2012-08-19 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by think309 View Post
    At the end of vanilla there were waves of demons coming out of the dark portal. There were quest givers stationed right there with "Kill X Demon" type quests. And if you were on a pvp server it was a bit crazy. It rewarded a tabard (Tabard of the Protector).
    how i love that tabard, it looks like the argent dawn one but you click on it and it does a "light" aoe animation and /flex's

back OT: Cloth and Enchanting mats are always overinflated at the beginning of an expansion.