10+ Year Old Account

Searching for a good F2P Game besides LoL

So i want to know some good F2P games you guys could tell me besides LoL! Just post names, maybe a screenshot with it or a short overview what kind of game that is :RPG,jump and run or Ego-Shooter.

THANKS!

Uh, you could try Maple Story. It's available on Steam, and probably others. It's kinda neat. I couldn't play it due to not liking the controls, but it seems like a fun game overall. RPG, kinda 2 1/2D.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Deleted
    This is probably the most underestimated f2p game out there, I'm having great fun with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKJpXZxmyU

Vindictus is pretty cool

the way you fight is similar to zelda .. you can pick a hunter / mage all that or warrior / rogue type

can also get it on steam

Years ago I've been hooked on RF Online MMO. Try it out if you like a concept of a war between elves, technocratic midgets, and robots. It is an MMO with definite focus on PvP.
    Oh, and there's a lot of grinding, like in most Korean MMOs.
    There's still plenty of places you can find to play, I believe.

My very old screens:

Running away after successful ganking:
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...ralBS10005.jpg

Midgets machinery.
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...utralB0000.jpg

The good thing that I've seen in RFO (compared to other MMOs I've played) is the unity with which random players of each race coordinate to go to war and listen to officers (elected weekly). There's competition between guilds - each of them attempt to promote their members to become officers (because officers have access to the best gear ever).
    I cannot imagine anything like this in WoW (non-premade PvP).
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    Maple Story doesn't suite me, Bloodline Champions: i already played it and didnt liked it^^, Vindictus looks promesing i may try it! And RF Online: I know that game, my sister had it when you still had to pay for it, maybe i will try that out too^^

But let the games coming!

10+ Year Old Account
    allods online ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v2kBSo2uY0

wow-like made by russians. they got good programmers.

try it maybe you like it.

Deleted
    Team Fortress 2 is decent, but overhyped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tribes Ascend, alot of gaming sites/companies gave it 9/10 or 10/10
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

atlantica online. its an MMORPG with a final fantasy style battle system, one of the best free MMO's.

Deleted
    If it's an F2P MMORPG you're looking for, I have to recommend my favorite in that genre thus far, LotRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    Uh, you could try Maple Story. It's available on Steam, and probably others. It's kinda neat. I couldn't play it due to not liking the controls, but it seems like a fun game overall. RPG, kinda 2 1/2D.
    Extremely, extremely pay to win. You can survive to some degree on your own but it's not all that easy. Still a fun game up to about level 140 for free, in my opinion.

If you want an RPG that doesn't slap you in the face half as much try Aion. Has come a very, very long way since launch and only keeps getting better so far.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-08-18 at 11:26 AM.

Deleted
    No one mention Blacklight Retribution which is great FPS with IMO best graphic that you currently can get from F2P game.
    Last edited by mmocbdbab750ab; 2012-08-18 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman View Post
    Tribes Ascend, alot of gaming sites/companies gave it 9/10 or 10/10
    Aye, Tribes is very very good if you like skill-based and fast FPS games.

Tribes ascend if you are 25y old +

otherwise you just gonna cry cause theres no instant gratification ^^
    Last edited by Lusitan; 2012-08-18 at 06:19 PM.

team fortress 2 and DC universe online. its like wow but better graphics, free pvp/pve server xfer(cause theres 2 servers), and no cost at all. it is awesome to just run around the city sometimes
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out