Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I only buy Samsung, they are IMO procedure the best picture for the price.
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2012-08-19 at 05:03 PM.

Got a budget in mind? I'll give a few suggestions to go take a look at.

Deleted
    I would say Panasonic, LG and Sony, if you want a LED LCD television. I own a TV from LG and it's fantastic, really.
    My friend had a Samsung TV and it was a complete disappointment, because it broke like after 3 years of use.
    And be sure to look at some reviews on the internet, if you want I can give you a great site that posts reviews of all sorts of electronic and it was very helpful when I was buying myself a new TV.
    Last edited by mmoc26de006b0b; 2012-08-19 at 05:36 PM.

Avoid Panasonic LED's like the plague excluding their WT series pretty much, its all just LG panels and you might as well buy an LG then.

Their plasma are the best however Samsung being a close second.

avoid = overpriced components of another manufacture you can get for less
    Last edited by Tulion; 2012-08-20 at 01:33 AM.

Plasmas are always rated the highest for overall picture quality, especially with fast moving images (sports, action movies, etc.).

Panasonic is clearly the leader in this area.
    They have a new 2500Hz Focused Field Drive. Before this, Plasmas still had 600Hz for many years (compared to LCD/LED fake 480Hz)
    They own the rights to the once great Pioneer Kuro technology.

I recommend these reviews from cNet...
    http://reviews.cnet.com/best-hdtvs/

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a RCA which hasn't given me any problems... But I believe Sony to be the better TV.

Deleted
    Well yeah, but I've always been a fan of LED LCD TV's, not plasmas, although plasma TV's provide you with better picture quality...
    And yeah, the cNET reviews are great and very useful, but I would recommend these reviews as well:
    http://pickbestbuy.com/?s=tv&x=0&y=0