15+ Year Old Account

new build- and new to building

hello there !

i'm planning to build my own pc in about 2 or 3 weeks (i will have enough money by then)

however is still have some small questions.

These are the parts that i'm putting in *note: i did not yet buy anny of them yet*

CPU: I5-3570K (socket 1155)
    MOBO: Asus P8h67-m EVO -=Rev.3.0=-
    MEMORY G.Skill 16GB DDR3-1333 Quad Kit
    COOLING Cooler master V8
    power supply - (800W)
    VIDEO CARD N560gtx-ti twin frozr II/OC SLI or ?
    CASE sharkoon T28 green edition

i have a budget of about 1000 euro's and i'm going to order them at www.alternate.nl

My questions are:
    1 do you see anny parts that you would not recommend ? are they all ok ?
    2 i am thinking of buying a second 560gtx twin frozr as i already have one and just go SLI, as i think that 660 gtx's are overpriced atm. ( i already bought a N560gtx-ti twin frozr last year)
    3 what kind if power supply would i need if i'd go SLI with 560 gtx ?

Thanks for reading and your input !
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Your heatsink might be too large to mount 4 memory sticks.

SLI 560 is a waste of money, you're way better off getting a 670 and SLI that later when you need the upgrade (SLI 560 is even worse than one 670 anyway).

for 2card SLI/Xfire it's recommended to use an 800W PSU (which you have chosen to buy already).

also, change that motherboard. I'm guessing you want to oc the 3570K so why choose a motherboard that does not support overclocking?

either http://www.alternate.nl/html/product.../?event=search or http://www.alternate.nl/html/product.../?event=search would be just fine for you.

I agree with shadowz about the graphics, and you have to flash the mobo bios iirc, so better to get a z77 board.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    thanks guys ! i'll take a look at some smaller cooler, and better mobo and maby try to get some more money for a better video card, i'll keep posting here on progress
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn