[H] Druid (Feral) LF Raiding Guild (MoP)

That's right, I'm looking for a new home come Mists of Pandaria.

Character: Ahwoo/Zul'jin

Server Transfer: Yes.

Faction Transfer: Maybe.

Availability (nonnegotiable): Three to four nights a week, with raids ending at or before 11:00p.m. (EST).

Experience, briefly: I began playing during the last few months of Vanilla. I began raiding during the Burning Crusade, and continued raiding during Wrath of the Lich King. At the beginning of Cataclysm I played sporadically, due to work and college constraints. The same constraints no longer apply, hence my return.

Expectations: I'm looking for a mostly adult guild. A mature guild, you'd think adult and mature would be redundant--not in my experience! I'm looking for a structured, yet laid back environment, semi-hardcore, I think it's called. You know, the one where people just get stuff done, without yelling.

What you can expect: A cool-headed player that doesn't click his spells, researches his class/fights, theory-crafts, reads and contributes to forums, as well as the guild itself, comes to raids early, prepared (I have all consumeables, including flasks, buff foods, potions for potting/pre-potting, reagents, glyphs, and my gear is repaired before raid invites go out!), and is amongst the last to leave. I also have a couple parses laying around, for those interested. As an aside, I enjoy PvP, running dungeons, and helping with achievements.

That's about it, if you think I'm potentially a good fit for you, post here or contact me by in-game mail.

Regards.
    Last edited by Ahwoo; 2012-08-27 at 07:13 PM.

Still looking.

Hey Ahwoo, if you wanna stay horde, check us out!
    [H] Out of Exile- Hydraxis is looking to bolster our main raid team roster to prepare for the eventual release of Mists of Pandaria as well as add to our 2nd raid group. We have been clearing Heroic Dragon Soul for achievements and leveling gear, but we would also like to raid some of the older tier content of this expansion that some players never got to see (i.e.- H Ragnaros and Sinestra). OX is a hybrid guild that tries to keep a fun casual atmosphere while still having a serious progression raid team. We have an open door policy for anyone looking for a home yet strive to keep our raid unit a competitive one. We always have something to do, whether it be raids or doing a guild wide “Amazing Azeroth Race”, and will welcome any new member with open arms.

Below is a list of our current progression, schedule, and raid team needs:

Current Progression:

8/8 Dragon Soul
    8/8 Heroic Meta achievement status: complete

7/7 Firelands
    7/7 Heroic Meta achievement status: complete

4/4 (5/5 Heroic) Bastion of Twilight
    6/6 (6/6 Heroic) Blackwing Descent
    2/2 (2/2 Heroic) Throne of the Four Winds

Raid Times:
    Group 1: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 7:30-10:30pm (CST).
    Group 2: Sunday 7:30-10:30 pm (CST).

Priority Needs

Open to all classes and specs at this time

Just because we aren't actively recruiting your class or spec does not mean that you should not apply, we are always looking for good players/people. Our raid unit is a competitive one so if you outperform someone else in a specific role you can earn that raid spot. Our philosophy is that you can fix gear but not awareness so if you feel that you are a skilled and raid aware player but just lacking in the gear department I would still encourage you to apply. If you would like to see how you would compare to our current members the majority of our raids are logged and up on World of Logs.

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact either Tikory, Gruyere, Zultan, or myself in game or on our website at OutofExile.guildportal.com
    Be sure to mention Chronocross in the application, when applying.
    you can message me in-game if you have any questions about our guild. thanks!

Hi Cronocross, and thank you for your interest. However, 10:30p.m. CST is too late.

Hi, still looking.

Hi there!

Our guild may be a perfect fit for you! I'll try to keep this short. <Alone>, alliance guild of Aerie Peak (US-PVE) is looking for a kitty for a core raid spot for our MoP progression. We are a semi-hardcore 25man raiding guild that's been raiding together since the end of TBC.

Our current progression is:
    -8/8 H 25 Dragon Soul (US #60.....#121 including 10 mans...I don't know anymore how this works...)
    -7/7H in 10 man Firelands, 7/7 in heroic 25man Firelands, 6/7 pre-nerf
    -13/13 T11 server first Sinestra, Nefarian and Al'Akir achievements

We raid Mondays through Thursdays, 7-10 EST.

If you can make 4 raid days and you like shorter, earlier raid times in a relaxed/friendly atmosphere, but serious raiding, this is the guild for you! Oh... we also provide guild repairs, flasks and enchants for all our core raiders, so you can forget about farming! Loot: Loot council. This covers all the most important info. If you are interested, check us out at aloneguild.com and fill out an application or look for me in game if you have any questions!

Hi Showan, thank you for your interest.
    Last edited by Ahwoo; 2012-08-21 at 11:06 PM.

Hi Ahwoo! If you're interested in a guild, were reactivating ours in order to prepare for pandaria, so you would fit right in! Very casual guild, but if you do decide to be hardcore, there are those members in this guild, if you're interested, let me know and I will give you some more details!

Hello
    www.singlefemaletauren.guildlaunch.com. Raid times are 9pm - Midnight EST. Finished DS with the 15% nerf and are starting to raid again in prepration for MOP. If interested please fill out an app or message me for more information.
    Last edited by Darkfrosty; 2012-08-23 at 03:48 AM.

Hello, Jashie and Darkfrosty. Thank you both for your interest.

Hi, still looking.

Still looking folks.

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25m adult raiding guild on Eonar we push end game content will priding ourselves on a hardcore ability with a softcore schedule.

raid times

tues , weds, thurs

9-12:30 EST (Never go over times or add days)

www (dot) slle (dot) co

More than just a wow guild

~Try
    Raid Leader / Community Coordinator
    real ID : benker1000 at aol (dot) com