Poll: So, do you use hairdryers?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Hairdryers. Use them, do you?

So yeah. After asking this question in an other thread I recieved quite a lot of answers, and almost every one was different.

Therefore, poll time!

And feel free to post whatever you use them for. And if you have any kept record on it, it'd be fun to know how long your hair is aswell.

I'm male, and I DO use them. I have quite a lot of hair...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Yes. I use one if I'm in a hurry. But often I put wax in towel dry hair (that's what it says on the tube) and therefore do not need to dry it. Yaaay \o/

I use one but only on my ass hair, and only if in a great hurry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I look like this:

(Yes that's Johnny Depp but my hair looks identical.)

I let my hair air dry pretty much every day (usually takes 2 hours to dry on it's own) but if I'm on my way to a meeting and need to look 'together' sooner then I'll use a hairdryer. (So I voted Yes)
    Last edited by Nario64; 2012-09-25 at 08:56 PM.

Nah my hair's too short to bother.

Only use it rarely if I have a cold and have to go outside in winter or something.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite surprised how many males do it so far.

I thought I was special
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, my hair is pretty short, takes about 15 seconds to towel dry.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Quite surprised how many males do it so far.

I thought I was special
    Don't ever think you are special

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I use a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Nope, I use a towel.
    I'm pretty sure everyone who uses a dryer first dries their hair with a towel... would surprise me if anyone dried their fresh out of the shower/bath soaking wet hair with just a dryer...
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-09-26 at 12:40 AM.

Deleted
    Female, use them, i have thick hair and it dries very slow. though i dont do it all the time! sometimes i just dont care

Deleted
    No, I can't really use it due to my hair structur, well except I wish to look like a clown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Female, use them, i have thick hair and it dries very slow. though i dont do it all the time! sometimes i just dont care
    This, but male instead of female.
    My hair's fairly thick so it takes forever to dry it without one. Since I normally take a shower only an hour or so before I have to go to class, I'd rather not go in with wet hair, so I use a towel and a hair dryer.

10+ Year Old Account
    We did not even own a hair dryer in my household until we got a husky pup. Hair Dryer= life saver vs blowout and after baths. On a side note my beagles hate it.

Sometimes I'm too lazy.

naw, I avoid taking showers at times where I need it dry right now and just let it air dry. I have a small amount of hair anyway. The only hard part is trying to get a shirt on with your hair all soaked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

female and no... i shower at night so there is no need to, its usually dry by morning, and then i use a hair straightener to take out the curl. the only time i ever use a hair dryer is actually before i had a hair straightener, when i used the hair dryer as a hair straightener.

Deleted
    Male. Dries and straightens my hair every morning before leaving the house. Want my hair to look spiky and straight rather than wavy and dull.

No I don't, and after reading the thread title I came in here expecting a picture of Yoda with a hairdryer.

Edit: Nvm the comma ruins it, didn't see it at first.

Deleted
    Ah, Wasse, was not expecting you to make a thread about this. xD

No, I don't use hairdryers, if I did it was because I didn't have a towel at that time, but other than that no I haven't used one.