Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    I'm dwelling a bit off topic perhaps, but judging by the above and the overall praise of the XL2420T my vote goes for the BenQ.
    True. Also, eyfinity 2 support isn't bad either. Too bad that screen doesn't come with glasses and a displayport cable. The Samsung does, but doesn't support eyfinity which is a shame. I just haven't understood if that means you can't use any form of 3d with an nvidia card. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    True. Also, eyfinity 2 support isn't bad either. Too bad that screen doesn't come with glasses and a displayport cable. The Samsung does, but doesn't support eyfinity which is a shame. I just haven't understood if that means you can't use any form of 3d with an nvidia card. Any ideas?
    BenQ XL2420TX comes with transmitter and glasses glasses. Also I think you are confusing eyefinity with 3D vision.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    BenQ XL2420TX comes with transmitter and glasses glasses. Also I think you are confusing eyefinity with 3D vision.
    Yea I am. Sorry about that. I meant Nvidia 3d vision 2 (eyefinity is ati's right?). From what I gather the samsung isn't compatible with nvidia cards, which either means you can't use 3d at all, or it doesn't work properly,. Nice to know the Benq comes with glasses though! Why they don't mention that on websites is beyond me...

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Yea I am. Sorry about that. I meant Nvidia 3d vision 2 (eyefinity is ati's right?). From what I gather the samsung isn't compatible with nvidia cards, which either means you can't use 3d at all, or it doesn't work properly,. Nice to know the Benq comes with glasses though! Why they don't mention that on websites is beyond me...
    XL2420T and XL2420TX are different versions, T is without transmitter and glasses TX is with transmitter and glasses.
    Last edited by n0cturnal; 2012-08-18 at 04:59 PM.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    I use 3 x XL2420T, great screens. I haven't used the Samsung panel so I can't really offer any comparison but I can say the BenQ displays are probably the best I've ever had. Both are 120hz and that's a great thing too, playing games at 120 or just dragging a window around is like digital silk. I never thought you could tell the difference between 60 and 120fps but you most certainly can and it takes smoothness to a new level. Absolutely digitally delicious.

Deleted
    Why do you guys blame soo much 1920x1080 res on a 27"? I personally have a Samsung T27A550 and it looks amazing, it is besides a 21" 1650x1080 and there's no difference whatsoever, it is amazing to play and watch tv.

I dont really know everything about the S27A750D but i know it costs lot more than mine, why bother with it when you can get one at a much lower price? while featuring the same resolution and scale.
    Last edited by mmocb45dcad3c0; 2012-08-18 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farcow View Post
    why bother with it when you can get one at a much lower price? while featuring the same resolution and scale.
    120hz & 3d.