Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I wish they'd put out IRL hats and t-shirts. And possibly underwear and or blankets. That would be awesome.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

I like that they are adding new stuff to the gem shop. I sorta don't like GW1 armors as gem shop buys though. Feel like that stuff should all be HOM related for real GW1 players.

Slightly insulting.

Good to see they're keeping true to adding the Digital Deluxe upgrade.

Bought regular as I hadn't been sure if I'd like GW2, or if it would even run on my PC, but I sorely regret it. I want that mini Rytlock!

Deleted
    wheres my norn ranger armor`???????????????????????????????

10+ Year Old Account
    Now if only I could buy the Rytlock figurine through gems.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    Why would you ever wish that? You have it done, you have the perks granted, and it's there if you want to use it on some characters. Just because you have other options doesn't mean you have to use them exclusively. You have five slots, and then as many as you want to pay for, to add different visuals to.
    Good point, I didn't know there were 5 slots.

And now that I look over the Heritage armor again, it's pretty bad ass even compared to Primeval. Again, warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Now if only I could buy the Rytlock figurine through gems.
    That would be really cool. All of that physical stuff for gems.. Or at least be able to order physical stuff through the in game store for cash.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I like that they are adding new stuff to the gem shop. I sorta don't like GW1 armors as gem shop buys though. Feel like that stuff should all be HOM related for real GW1 players.

Slightly insulting.
    I hope they bring back the kormir outfit

Deleted
    it is that i already got digital deluxe, but imagine the gold to gem ratio is good cause of the playerbase eventually. If you have time you do not even have to buy with money the digital deluxe.

Imagine possibilities for the future. Imagine expansions for gems!!

Judging by the icons, the costume armor might be armor-type specific. Heavy, primeval; medium, Krytan; light, profane. Obviously some professions are new to GW2, so having profession-specific armor sets for an armor type made for inconsistent professions wouldn’t work.

Or I guess they could be like the costumes in GW1 and just be that; costumes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want all of those but the DD Version, since I've already bought that.