Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Red face Rift Female Chars

This new advertisement on MMO-Champion really makes me wish WoW would update their toons to look like that =/ come on Blizzard! AION has good looking toons as well.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want realistic orc tits too.
    Green chicks are hawt...

Elysia's epic sig skillz

I was thinking more along the lines of Draenei or Blood Elf

I always though the undead made for sexy women in wow.

Better than Orcs =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by workhabits View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of Draenei or Blood Elf
    They are such ugly woman, get some taste, like in Rift, ugly Eth and Kelari stuff, atleast the Bahmi Woman look like they go out for fun to crush some elfskulls! (Only non-Bahmi that is awesome is Asha Catari, because she is a badass of a woman!)

More power to female orcs, tauren and dwarfs! (I would add female nightelf but their model is not really as "I crush your face with my bare hands if you touch that tree!" as they should be for such strong woman ) Oh and ofc female undead ftw, even if you aren't really hot, you are hot! Trolls are okay too, I would expect some more muscles out of a woman with such nice flirting and joking.
    Last edited by DieFichte; 2012-08-18 at 09:02 PM.

I'd rather not see any more Blood Elf-like, bodiless skeletons in World of Warcraft. If I wanted to play a Skeleton, I'd play Forsaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    I cant see any other ad than an old man in beard for a different game. But I dont know, perhaps some people prefer their chicks to look like that :P

Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    They are such ugly woman, get some taste, like in Rift, ugly Eth and Kelari stuff, atleast the Bahmi Woman look like they go out for fun to crush some elfskulls! (Only non-Bahmi that is awesome is Asha Catari, because she is a badass of a woman!)

More power to female orcs, tauren and dwarfs! (I would add female nightelf but their model is not really as "I crush your face with my bare hands if you touch that tree!" as they should be for such strong woman ) Oh and ofc female undead ftw, even if you aren't really hot, you are hot! Trolls are okay too, I would expect some more muscles out of a woman with such nice flirting and joking.
    How high are you right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I cant see any other ad than an old man in beard for a different game. But I dont know, perhaps some people prefer their chicks to look like that :P

Adds on the front page can rotate between advertisers. It's the same picture as seen here.

I've thrown this in here for the lolz....Rift has dwarfs too if that's your thing.

Last edited by Azuri; 2012-08-18 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    How high are you right now?
    Absolutely sober (besides smokes, but oh well, guess after so many years they don't do it anymore). What's the problem with some nice woman where you can't hang your coat onto the bones?

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Adds on the front page can rotate between advertisers. It's the same picture as seen here.

I've thrown this in here for the lolz....Rift has dwarfs too if that's your thing.
    I don't understand how they managed to make the dances so terrible in Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    Absolutely sober (besides smokes, but oh well, guess after so many years they don't do it anymore). What's the problem with some nice woman where you can't hang your coat onto the bones?
    Was that swipe at the blocky textures in WoW or are you trying to say MMOs need fat chicks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    Was that swipe at the blocky textures in WoW or are you trying to say MMOs need fat chicks?
    I didn't say fat, more "good" built, especially on races were femals do as much "killing" as their male counterpart (or more heyooo nightelfs). And even outside of games, real? Skinny women, what's the good about them?

Bahmi females are awesome, they look like they can handle themself, and prolly the next army of guardians!
    Last edited by DieFichte; 2012-08-18 at 09:27 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is that supposed to be Crucia in a human form or something? O.o
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Is that supposed to be Crucia in a human form or something? O.o
    I believe so.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe so.
    omg..... /is swayed to join her

>_>

*blushes*
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

There is nothing wrong with the Females in WoW, blocky butts are in.

Deleted

I'd happily join her if I could. If you know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I'd happily join her if I could. If you know what I mean
    Its kind of sad that Rift is using that tactic already. Its no better than those old Evony ads.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Its kind of sad that Rift is using that tactic already. Its no better than those old Evony ads.
    Except she'll actually be in the game, so it's not quite like Evony (or the new "Get ready for a Roman orgy" ones for whatever game that is). Sex sells : P