Thread: New Computer

Deleted

New Computer

So my computer is starting to get pretty old , my budget aint sky high , im not into building my own so gonna buy a prebuild computer ! so is this a decent computer for example Mop , bf3 i also wanna be able to play for example gta5 and such in the future!

Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus Midi Tower
    Silver Power SP-S750M 750W PSU
    Intel® Core i5-3570K Processor
    MSI Z77A-GD55, Socket-1155
    Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9
    Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB GDDR5
    Samsung SSD 830 Series 128GB 2.5" OEM
    Western Digital® Desktop Green 1TB
    Sony Optiarc DVD±RW Writer, AD-5280S

this is what i have found that fit my budget best ?

so is it decent ?

Regards (:

Looks decent, I'm guessing it is from Komplett?
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Just make sure to get "low profile" RAM, everything else is fine as long as you're happy with the looks of that case.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    yep it is , only decent one i can find for my budget , actually i wanted to go even abit lower in the price range but im afraid i wont be able to play some cool upcoming games like gta5 on a decent grafic level

---------- Post added 2012-08-19 at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Just make sure to get "low profile" RAM, everything else is fine as long as you're happy with the looks of that case.
    hehe the case isn´t so important to me , what do you mean with a "low profile" ram
    Last edited by mmocc8a16d9ba9; 2012-08-18 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VonGURRA View Post
    hehe the case isn´t so important to me
    Case is one of the parts you'll be seeing every day besides monitor and keyboard, so the looks are quite important.

Quote Originally Posted by VonGURRA View Post
    what do you mean with a "low profile" ram
    Standard Corsair Vengeance vs Low Profile version of Corsair Vengeance

The tall heatsinks are purely for decoration, RAM does not need any extra cooling unless you overclock the shit out of it. Also overclocking RAM is separate from overclocking the processor with i5-3570K so you don't need to worry about that either. Why tall heatsinks is a problem is because some of the best CPU coolers have problems fitting in unless you use low profile RAM.
    Last edited by vesseblah; 2012-08-18 at 11:25 PM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.