10+ Year Old Account

Question Looking for Reputation Addon

With the upcoming addition of features such as Bind on Account mounts, I'm looking to grind out some painful rep such as Kurenai/Shatari Skyguard/Netherwing in order to get some of the more elusive mounts. Gameplay is stale right now so I figure I might as well make of the off time. Anyway I'm looking for an addon that will display reputation across all my characters as to get the best possible head start. Similar to the way certain bag addons like ark inventory display gold/tokens/mounts across characters, does anything exist like that for reputation?

Condensed Version: Is there an addon that displays reputation across different characters? As to get an idea of who is the closest to exalted with a variety of different factions to make the grinds a little easier.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by johnrockks View Post
    With the upcoming addition of features such as Bind on Account mounts, I'm looking to grind out some painful rep such as Kurenai/Shatari Skyguard/Netherwing in order to get some of the more elusive mounts. Gameplay is stale right now so I figure I might as well make of the off time. Anyway I'm looking for an addon that will display reputation across all my characters as to get the best possible head start. Similar to the way certain bag addons like ark inventory display gold/tokens/mounts across characters, does anything exist like that for reputation?

Condensed Version: Is there an addon that displays reputation across different characters? As to get an idea of who is the closest to exalted with a variety of different factions to make the grinds a little easier.

Thanks!
    I use Ara Broker Reputations with the Ara Broker Reputations Alts plugin. Keep in mind this will require an LibDataBroker display such as Titan Panel or Stat Block Core (which is what I use). It has many display options and if you use the Alts Plugin, it displays every alt with that rep and the amount they have when you mouse over the faction in the Ara Broker Reputation tool tip. (Ara also has a nice professions one called Ara Broker Tradeskills that will show your alts professions and you can open their recipes and even link them in chat)
    Last edited by Daswolfen; 2012-08-19 at 03:40 AM.

Altaholics tracks some reputations amongst all your alts. It also keeps track of what mounts each of your alts has to refer to on one page.