Deleted

Let's talk about celebrities or specifically Michael Jackson

Hey there, I'll begin with expressing some of my feelings.

How many of you have ever played with your dad or someone close to you in your family while you used to be young, and they threw you up in the air in order to afterwards catch you, or held your hands while spinning you around in a circle really fast?

Many including myself find this totally normal and It's called a childhood, but when someone like Michael Jackson does it together with his children, he's being considered a total wacko who is insane and tries to kill his kids. Why do the media do this, and why does people believe in them? Doesn't people have better knowledge than to believe in everything of what the media says?

---------------

Are you aware that the boy Jordan Chandler admitted 2 days after Michaels death, that he was never sexually abused in 1993 and nothing happened?

Are you aware of that Michael Jackson never slept in a Hyperbaric chamer? - It was a photo taken of him inside it for fun, but ofcourse when the media finds one of these pictures, they find it to be enough of evidence to make people believe that he really slept in one.

Are you aware of that Michael Jackson never bleached his skin but had a skin disorder named Vitiligo? - There's more than enough evidence to support this. Both from his make-up artist through an interview, and through photo's taken on him during the late Thriller era showing all his white spots on his skin.

If you didn't know this, how do you feel about it now afterwards? That you've been one of those people who slowly destroyed him for no reason? I'm not specifically talking about anyone, but if you're an official hater, you should be ashamed.

---------------

A man who donated so much to sick and hurt children, including all the revenues from the whole Dangerous tour, would never do anything to hurt a child, he has tried to express it so many times through many different interviews. Do you understand how much money that Dangerous tour generated for sick children? I hope that you haters that accused him of child molestation are proud to know that his Dangerous tour was cancelled earlier because of the accusations - which led to less money and more lives lost.

This man was lonely, missunderstood and targeted for false accusations by the media to make him look bad. In two different interviews one old and the other one from 2009 Debbie Rowe the mother of his two children has mentioned that there could be no better father than him, but still the media keeps going on saying that he's dangerous for them.

If there would have been more people like him that would be able to love children without being accused of being a pedophile maybe more lives would be saved today. I find it sad that someone who never did anything else but good for the world's children should have been targeted like this. Soon enough the truth will be told, the 1993 accusations has already been officially admitted as lies, now only the boy from the 2005 trial remains to admit, it will come soon enough. And by this time I hope all of you who slowly destroyed an innocent man will feel the pain that you deserve.

I'm not pointing out anyone of you specifially, more likely the official haters that are actually proud to express their false and stupid knowledge about an innocent man.

-----

Don't be brainwashed by the media, get some common sense and make your own judgements instead of trusting others.

I also wonder, for example the journalist named Martin Bashir who was interviewing him during 2003 for the upcoming "Living with Michael Jackson". He was editing this video/movie to look extremely bad, he cut off the real answers in order to make Michael look stupid and wacko, he edited it in a bad way. And later it was announced that Michael's private camera man had every single part of the interview on his own tape, so they made their own version showing the real footage and proof of how Martin Bashir had made a movie to a lie. Then why now after his death after bashing him so much, why does he say that he was innocent and would never do anything like that, and that he was the best dancer and musician ever? Why didn't he mention this while he was alive? The same goes with the boy Jordan Chandler, why didn't he admit that he lied while he was alive? Does it take a genious to die in order to realize what you've done wrong?

Where were everyone that attended the memorial saying that he was innocent, where were they when he was all lonely during his trial? Why didn't anyone stand up for him? In my opinion, it looks like it takes a man to die in order to realize that you've done wrong. If all those people would have told the truth while he was alive, I think he wouldn't have died. All the lies slowly destroyed him.

------------

What do you think about this whole thing? Do you have enough common sense to make your thoughts, or are you brainwashed of the Media?

Why did he dangle his baby over a hotel balcony?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Why did he dangle his baby over a hotel balcony?
    He said in an interview that he had full control over that and the baby acually liked it.

edit: The fans liked it, the baby didn't see anything.
    Last edited by Chrysopoeia; 2012-08-19 at 01:58 AM.

/care RIP anyways

media is all assholes blowing everything out of proportion to sell "news" surely everyone knows that and shouldn't really be paying much attention anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just look at the way the media talks about Madonna. Nothing has changed much from then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

I know this kinda makes me look like a hipster but I didn't believe any of the bad stories about him when they came out , I saw it as people trying to milk him for his money and tabloids doing what they normally do to celebrities they don't like.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did not care about MJ when he was alive, I did not care while his death was news, and I still don't care.

And I knew all those bolded points the OP brought up. I knew he had a skin disease and all that jazz. I never believe tabloid bullshit.
    Putin khuliyo