Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SirreASDF View Post
    I'm rather new to ret paladins, but wouldn't target juggling for judgement be a dps loss? You get 20% from the glyph, but you lose 50% since you don't have any censure stacks? Or is that changed in MoP?

Edit: Seems to be gone in MoP, my mistake!
    I probably should have mentioned that it was also situational - but on any fight where there's a lot of target swapping it'll definitely come into play. It'll be awesome in PVP though, where GoDJ + Burden of Guilt = slow on new targets and bonus damage.

I just wish we had a little bit of two or three target cleave. This glyph allows for a little of that. Just hope it actually is decent.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartaK View Post
    I just wish we had a little bit of two or three target cleave. This glyph allows for a little of that. Just hope it actually is decent.
    We do, Divine Storm hits very hard now, so it pulls way ahead of Templar's Verdict on even 2 targets, Hammer of the Righteous also competes with CS on 2 targets and easily wins on 3. Holy Prism is also excellent for small numbers of adds. Rolling Censure on 2-3 targets is also basically cleaving, and Glyph of Double Jeopardy meshes very well with it.