Celebration Hat (Gamescom promo?)
    0 gems

Krytan Armor Skin (GW1 version)
    500 gems

Primeval Armor Skin (GW1 version)
    500 gems

Profane Armor Skin (GW1 version)
    500 gems

Last edited by Mif; 2012-08-18 at 06:16 PM.

Deleted
    Grind for a digital upgrade for ingame gold isnt a bad idea =)
    Im a bit worried about this "gems for gold" though. After 6ish hours of wvwvw I got one silver in cash. Dont know if thats the intentional flow of income from just leveling or if gains increase while you level as in other games? Because buying gems for gold then... when that single gold is so long away... 600 hours for 1 gold =) If 1 gem is 10 gold, and something to buy in gem store cost 100 gems +, well someone can do the calculations please=)

800 gems is $10 isn't it? 2k for the upgrade...that sucks.

O my, happy for the Primeval skin!

MUST HAVE that celebration hat!!

The hat kinda sucks XD, could be way cooler .

I really wanna know how the armors work? One character only can use it? Or one character at a time? Omg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    The hat kinda sucks XD, could be way cooler .

I really wanna know how the armors work? One character only can use it? Or one character at a time? Omg
    Only I can use them, you have to buy them all for me so I can try them!

Primeval looks amazing! sadly the collectors edition seems kind of expensive, well, now I have a nice goal to achieve !

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Grind for a digital upgrade for ingame gold isnt a bad idea =)
    Im a bit worried about this "gems for gold" though. After 6ish hours of wvwvw I got one silver in cash. Dont know if thats the intentional flow of income from just leveling or if gains increase while you level as in other games? Because buying gems for gold then... when that single gold is so long away... 600 hours for 1 gold =) If 1 gem is 10 gold, and something to buy in gem store cost 100 gems +, well someone can do the calculations please=)
    This gas always been my concern with the trade market. Converting gold to Gems will be highly sought after and those that play the market well will no doubt dictate that conversion. All I want to do is get 2400 gems trough in game gold to get the 3 extra slots. I have a feeling that will take forever to do and ArenaNet is hoping that is the case so players will be somewhat inclined to just pay for it with real cash.

Id actually like to see my Charr with a baseball hat :P

An in game hat?

strange in tyria lol.

Oh my god I hope those skins are not town clothes.

Hat should be white. I'll think about the digital deluxe if I manage to get enough gold.

Deleted
    I will be honest - I haven't yet seen any of the store outfits that have made me think "OMG Gotta Have!!!.

Surprising because the first cloth outfit I made was gorgeous...and even the starter town outfit is nice...am guessing (hoping) they're saving their stock for launch.

Deleted
    Digital Deluxe Upgrade
    2000 gems

Test subject , for future things to come ? :P

Deleted
    Primeval are cool and all but where's the Vabbian armor? My female necro still runs around in it because the obsidian looks horrible.
    Last edited by mmoc77cd96e260; 2012-08-18 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    800 gems is $10 isn't it? 2k for the upgrade...that sucks.
    https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/

the difference now is 20 euro, but with gems is 25 euro... I guess these 5 euro extra are for people that bought it before the game starts not whine :P Rise of Izengard in lotro had lot of things if you pre-purchase and after the expansion launch they sold it again but not with all the benefits..they removed the cloaks from the armor sets and the pocket item for xp boost...so I guess it is a global strategy to still give an advantage to "loyal" people instead of the laters :P

Quote Originally Posted by DarthTenore View Post
    All I want to do is get 2400 gems trough in game gold to get the 3 extra slots.
    So a class slot is cost 800 gems? and 800 gems cost 10 dollar/euro? This is not bad..You buy the game and you have 5 character slots. If you ever need more slots that mean you are already playing the game 3+ months, and that if you only just leveling characters. Other MMOs have a 12-15 per month sub and a character slot that you maybe need after 3+ months cost less..make the calculations and give that money :P don't get stressed to buy them with in-game gold.

If I like the game, every month I will buy 800 gems as if I pay for a "subscription". 10 euro is less than a 3 hours walk on a bar...Then with these gems either I will buy things from the shop or sell them for in-game gold
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2012-08-18 at 06:53 PM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of those armors are SICK!

I especially like the male warrior and necro primeval and the fem ele Krytan.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Nice, I can see myself getting the DD Edition sometime along the line and getting the GW1 style armours if they're as nice as the heritage sets.

The baseball cap just makes me laugh seeing as how much they were QQ'ing over it on gw2guru yesterday

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Some of those armors are SICK!

I especially like the male warrior and necro primeval and the fem ele Krytan.
    Question is if they will come in all armor classes or only the one shown (primeval heavy, krytan medium and profane light) I'm leaning towards heavy/medium/light due to the last one - Profane only coming in a light version from the first game. I might be wrong though so we shall see!

Also the DE costing 5$/£ more could be that since after launch you could/can get it using purely in-game gold, though I expect that to be quite a bit of gold for what's literally only 2 permanent items. Then again in -theory- (expensive as hell one) you could buy them simply for the glory boost, unless (and most likey) its a one time thing. Just a silly thought there.

As for the cap, here's a -silly- hope that it will be a free item for everyone in the headstart as a celebration that the game finaly reached launch time.
    Speculations, speculations

edit; I believe the gamescom promo is/was supposed to be a shirt with the anet dragon, or atleast that's the image that's been floating around.
    Last edited by mmoc2a259273e0; 2012-08-18 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    O my, happy for the Primeval skin!
    Kinda makes me wish I didn't do the HOM's for the armor..cause that Primeval Skin(for warrior) is way better looking than the HOM armor.

Edit: Second thought..maybe it isn't. I dunno, hafta see them in game.
    Last edited by iCandy; 2012-08-18 at 08:30 PM.

Question being, the Profane one aside (Necromancer), which classes will the Primeval and Krytan resemble.. because some of them I like, and others I absolutely loathe.

Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    Kinda makes me wish I didn't do the HOM's for the armor..cause that Primeval Skin(for warrior) is way better looking than the HOM armor.

Edit: Second thought..maybe it isn't. I dunno, hafta see them in game.
    Why would you ever wish that? You have it done, you have the perks granted, and it's there if you want to use it on some characters. Just because you have other options doesn't mean you have to use them exclusively. You have five slots, and then as many as you want to pay for, to add different visuals to.
    Last edited by Purple; 2012-08-18 at 08:34 PM.