Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Meh people will always hate.

CS:GO will become popular in my eyes, why? Because first, 1.6 is getting rEALLY outdated and secondly it looks fresh compared to BS 1.6 (Yes, I probably have 200+ hours of pcw playing etc.) Also there is no real other FPS that compares to CS in a competitive way. /thread.

Also AWP is awesome, when you hit! But it's crap CQ and nades limit the use of it (Sure you can get lucky vs flash/smoke)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    youv never once installed or attempted to install a custom skin/model for anything for cs?
    nope.. ive played on a zombie server which needed custom skins but ive never tried to "improve" the normal modes with custom skins.
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2012-08-28 at 02:01 AM.

Deleted
    Jup, I'll never get used to this recoil.

Deleted
    As a huge cs fan i must say cs:go is the biggest flop ever ( luckely it only costs 13.99 in europe) I would really recommend people to NOT buy this game , maps are limited , some famous maps like dust/train got revamped in a bad way , some of gamemodes are just plain stupid . Unless they won't just remake CS 1.6 with just better graphics with today's technology, counterstrike will sadly just not be the mosth played fps anymore like it used to be.
    But noone will care for this post nor you nor the developers of cs:go ( they just turned into money grabbing bitches like all the rest now)