Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vattenmelon View Post
    I have 5 spider's living on the roof just above my bed.
    That would freak me the hell out. I'm not an arachnophobe, the only time spiders scare me is if they're huge and black and have a red spot on their back, and are coming towards me. But above your bed? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Dear god, where do you live? Australia?
    No one in Australia has actually died from a spider bite since anti-venom was made readily available across all hospitals some ~30 years ago :>
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-08-20 at 03:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That would freak me the hell out. I'm not an arachnophobe, the only time spiders scare me is if they're huge and black and have a red spot on their back, and are coming towards me. But above your bed? D:

No one in Australia has actually died from a spider bite since anti-venom was made readily available across all hospitals some ~30 years ago :>
    Then you would freak out if you saw a huntsman spider its like watching a dinner plate walking across the wall lol
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account

Australians are simply part spider after spending so much time living with them.
    Putin khuliyo

It's a different spider. They stay still during the day and move around at night. WHEN YOU AREN'T WATCHING. :O

But yeah, if by daddy long legs you mean those spindly ones with the skinny long legs then they're usually harmless, grab em with a paper towel or whatever.

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 04:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Dear god, where do you live? Australia?
    Nah mate, if he was in Oz he'd just sic his pet croc on them hairy-legged blighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Then you would freak out if you saw a huntsman spider its like watching a dinner plate walking across the wall lol
    Yes, thankfully I've never come across one. But if I ever did, I'd be a mile away before you could blink!

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Yes, thankfully I've never come across one. But if I ever did, I'd be a mile away before you could blink!

Those are apparently fast enough (though there are far worse exaggerations of their speed) that you'd literally have to run. Let alone the fact they're 30 cm long. :S The largest arachnids ever, as far as i know, larger than tarantulas.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-08-20 at 03:23 PM.