Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I dodged queue yesterday while I was in a premade with my friend so I ended up with a 1 hour suspension. I'll explain why:

We pick the usual standard bans and we all agree on our positions (we would be premade bot) everything goes well, until the person who goes mid does something ridiculous, he instalocks cho'gath and says mid. Me and my premade are sitting on skype furious at what he is doing, continuing to call us all noobs and stating that cho'gath CAN go mid which, he might but he isn't as good as a veigar on their team. As a result I had to leave the game because I knew I would lose and my elo would drop and I ended up with a 1 hour suspension. I mean really, they should change the suspensions to be less harsh if people know their team composition is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Magellanmini View Post
    snip
    Recently a lot of the more popular streamers have picked up cho as an ap mid champ

Deleted
    I think the penalty is fine as it is. You can still play customs. And id much much rather lose a little time that elo, specially after having to crawl up so far.

I've played games that youd think were automatically lost from set ups, ive had warwick supports, and we've still won. I only dodge if something extremely stupid is going off.

the penalty is to low in my opinion it is just annoying as hell when someone dodges just because he did not get the role/champ he wanted. Had to wait 20 min for a ranked game to start yesterday because i got 7 dodgers in a row -> vote for time penalty AND elo loss
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple