Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post

You're all in denial.
    Irony at its finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...jesus christ. THEY STILL CREATED THOSE ASSETS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

(...) The evidence has been provided for you all.
    (...)

You're all in denial.
    Evidence? Where?

Also, we're in denial heh. So be it, if that's what you actually believe in.

Op is trolling hard. Especially considering the first raid tier of wotlk was a remake.

This thread seems to be nothing more than an attempt to stir up trouble and disguise mindless complaining as a legitimate inquiry...

You'd have to be a moron to gauge the quality of an expansion (which isnt even out yet) on the NUMBER of 5 man dungeons it launches with..
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2012-08-19 at 11:39 PM.

Yeah ummm thats not really a trend

whats the next number? 16 16 14 ??

could be anything

You're making an assumption based on 1 outlier

5 mans don't gauge the quality of an expansion. 5 man dungeons represent a small portion of the game in whole, also only one of the dungeons in Red is a direct remake and thats ZA. The other dungeons are the same lay out with different bosses and events within them. Yeah a reused set of models and zones, but new characters, lore and mechanics. Those dungeons in Vanilla would have crippled most top guilds lol.

Its 3 less at best, and honestly I don't care look at those Wrath and BC dungeons and tell me you couldn't take 3 off that list and not give a fuck they were gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP super heros have all the answers
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

You're all in denial.
    That's correct. You may as well just give up on making threads and forcing your opinions on people. We're all just in denial, so there's no point.
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2012-08-19 at 11:40 PM.

Exactly. The assets were still created. How is this different from the remakes of the classic dungeons?

I'm done with this thread. The evidence has been provided for you all. Good bye, and I'm sorry you are what make Blizzard feel they CAN be lazy. 'Less heroics every expansion from now on, okay guys?' 'Yes sure, Blizzard. We don't really like it, but we won't say anything.' 'Good, now continue to give us money as we put out less and less content.'

You're all in denial.
    Oh come on now, because you dont like something that others either dont care about or dont find bad at all, they are in denial and your big defense is to drill the "ahh Blizzard is doing less in heroics (aka those things that raiders dont even bother with once they gear up well enough) and totally not putting content in other things" meanwhile there are PLENTY of new things being added in terms of scenarios, dailys, etc. If you dont like it please do just quit and stop trying to be the big hero and convince us helpless sheep who are in denial to quit the game with you. Or is that not your purpose of the thread and you just want to annoy people? Either way its hillarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    True that, but still, it's somewhat fun to see what people can come up with.
    Lol that is true. I suppose that is why I keep going to these threads.

It could also be argued that even if there wasn't the precedent for the Azjol-Nerub empire zone, they use the art from each other.
    People like to be picky, so let's be picky too.
    The same can be said about the troll dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm done with this thread. The evidence has been provided for you all. Good bye, and I'm sorry you are what make Blizzard feel they CAN be lazy. 'Less heroics every expansion from now on, okay guys?' 'Yes sure, Blizzard. We don't really like it, but we won't say anything.' 'Good, now continue to give us money as we put out less and less content.'

You're all in denial.
    Heh , you'll be back and start another shallow thread with the sole purpose of well...nothing since these threads do nothing other that you makeing yourself look pretty bad considering Wotlk first RAID was a remake of a raid.

And ha ''You're all in denial.'' Made me giggle since you still come here. Quite often

This is absolute gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The same can be said about the troll dungeons.
    Absolutely true. I only mentioned Nerub and Old Kingdom because those were the ones mentioned, but it applies to the Zuls too.

I wonder, if The Eye, for example, was released today, one patch after the three TK 5-mans, if people like Sareth would be complaining about the re-used art in the raid.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-08-19 at 11:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely true. I only mentioned Nerub and Old Kingdom because those were the ones mentioned, but it applies to the Zuls too.

I wonder, if The Eye, for example, was released today, one patch after the three TK 5-mans, if people like Sareth would be complaining about the re-used art in the raid.
    Ofcourse he would.

15+ Year Old Account
    You act as if all of these heroics were equal in value. I'm sure somebody out there agrees, I would take ANY of the Cataclysm heroics over the BC heroics.

The better question would be if Salandrin (assuming he could magically un-ban himself) would claim that the similarity of the raid to the dungeons is really a power play by the evil horde races to <enter incorrect lore here> and destroy the innocent Grand Alliance™.

Probably not. It only counts if it's replacing the old dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    The better question would be if Salandrin (assuming he could magically un-ban himself) would claim that the similarity of the raid to the dungeons is really a power play by the evil horde races to <enter incorrect lore here> and destroy the innocent Grand Alliance™.
    Damn goblins sold us all out!