View Poll Results: What would you be?

Voters
208. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hero

    61 29.33%
  • Villain

    46 22.12%
  • Anti-Hero(Mercenary, Bounty Hunter)

    87 41.83%
  • Neither...I would be Human (LAME)

    14 6.73%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Bloodsail Admiral Duito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between Reality and Fiction!
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by digal View Post
    Teleporation for me =3 and I would be a hero def =D
    You can have two powers lol, red 'duh rules'

    Two powers, two traits

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 09:43 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I would like to be a time traveler, but without a temporal paradox (unless I want it). It would be used mostly for entertainment and knowledge.

    Shapeshifting would be cool too.
    2 powers, 2 traits! >;D

    Come on ppl'

    That's cool, so you wouldn't be a hero or anti hero or a villain >.>
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

    LIFE

    (L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

  2. #62
    Epic! Skayth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Backwards Country
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    HmMmmMm? Well...pretty sure that would be a god like power...and that's a no, no!

    Create a big enough blackhole and your suck in everything in existence, so I'm going to say no!

    And you missed your traits and your 2nd power btw
    Creating a black hole is not godlike. If you want to, you can say its stretching the boundry a tad. Sorta like how the Human Torch can go Supernova. Or how Phoenix has the ability to control basically everything. Or Magneto...I would say magneto would be god like here. It would be considered more on the overpowered skill. And I said the ability to create micro black holes, sure enough, a larger one would take everything out of a guy, and be at the size of a fist, but it would be powerful enough in combat where I would need to get rid of mass fire at me.

    And the second power I said was the ability to create worm holes. Like my own personal Teleportation, and Fully fledged defense system. People shoot at me, open a wormhole, and they end up shooting themselves.

    If you wanted to, I could basically use telekinesis for the same thing I wanted to do. Make people's minds explode. But, I wanted flavor, as you never see a "superhero" with the ability to use micro black holes, rather, you see every hero and their mother have telekinesis. Its like, in the superhero world, Telekinesis is the regular human, and regular humans are a rare breed.

    2 traits? I dont need em. I am a mysterious antihero. all i need.
    Last edited by Skayth; 2012-08-23 at 09:45 PM.

  3. #63
    Anti-hero, I guess. Doing good, but doing it my way and on my terms.

    Powers... None. I'd just be ridiculously good at acrobatics and archery. I'd have ridiculous amounts of gadgets (everything from sticky grenades and tripwires to trick arrows with netting and such) and martial arts. Basically, I'd be Batman but with archery. and anti-hero. Hawkeye and Batman have a baby, I guess? I dunno.


    I know, I'm boring, but I've always liked that sort of "hero". Not superpowered, just getting by on their own abilities. And not a goodie-two-shoes, but does good their own way.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-08-23 at 09:55 PM.

  4. #64
    Bloodsail Admiral Duito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between Reality and Fiction!
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    Creating a black hole is not godlike. If you want to, you can say its stretching the boundry a tad. Sorta like how the Human Torch can go Supernova. Or how Phoenix has the ability to control basically everything. Or Magneto...I would say magneto would be god like here. It would be considered more on the overpowered skill. And I said the ability to create micro black holes, sure enough, a larger one would take everything out of a guy, and be at the size of a fist, but it would be powerful enough in combat where I would need to get rid of mass fire at me.

    And the second power I said was the ability to create worm holes. Like my own personal Teleportation, and Fully fledged defense system. People shoot at me, open a wormhole, and they end up shooting themselves.

    If you wanted to, I could basically use telekinesis for the same thing I wanted to do. Make people's minds explode. But, I wanted flavor, as you never see a "superhero" with the ability to use micro black holes, rather, you see every hero and their mother have telekinesis. Its like, in the superhero world, Telekinesis is the regular human, and regular humans are a rare breed.

    2 traits? I dont need em. I am a mysterious antihero. all i need.
    So enhanced strength, enhance regeneration? That's a trait...if you...again would read the rules xD

    Okay, I guess your right and I said "HmMmMmMmMmMmM" because I was deciding or trying to think of what it would be like xD

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 09:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Anti-hero, I guess. Doing good, but doing it my way and on my terms.

    Powers... None. I'd just be ridiculously good at acrobatics and archery. I'd have ridiculous amounts of gadgets (everything from sticky grenades and tripwires to trick arrows with netting and such) and martial arts. Basically, I'd be Batman but with archery. and anti-hero. Hawkeye and Batman have a baby, I guess? I dunno.


    I know, I'm boring, but I've always liked that sort of "hero". Not superpowered, just getting by on their own abilities. And not a goodie-two-shoes, but does good their own way.
    Do you play dcuo by any chance?! =3

    Yeah I like that type of hero too, I can do the same with the added bonus of being a telepathy/telekinesis

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 09:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Anti-hero, I guess. Doing good, but doing it my way and on my terms.

    Powers... None. I'd just be ridiculously good at acrobatics and archery. I'd have ridiculous amounts of gadgets (everything from sticky grenades and tripwires to trick arrows with netting and such) and martial arts. Basically, I'd be Batman but with archery. and anti-hero. Hawkeye and Batman have a baby, I guess? I dunno.


    I know, I'm boring, but I've always liked that sort of "hero". Not superpowered, just getting by on their own abilities. And not a goodie-two-shoes, but does good their own way.
    So you would be a trait based Anti-hero, sort of like Batman and Red arrow/Green Arrow/hawk eye / with a tad of deathstroke

    I c, I c
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

    LIFE

    (L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Do you play dcuo by any chance?! =3

    Yeah I like that type of hero too, I can do the same with the added bonus of being a telepathy/telekinesis
    I played DCUO in beta, never bought the retail version, still can't bring myself to play it even though it's F2P. I'd rather play CoH or CO. lol

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 12:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    So you would be a trait based Anti-hero, sort of like Batman and Red arrow/Green Arrow/hawk eye / with a tad of deathstroke

    I c, I c
    Pretty much.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-08-23 at 10:01 PM.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    I don't know what your saying, but I want kick you...in the ear
    sorry, but its just sad that u dont know what i mean

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    I don't know what your saying, but I want kick you...in the ear
    I believe that was a One Piece reference. The only reason I know that is the "gomu gomu" part. I don't watch One Piece.

  8. #68
    Epic! Skayth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Backwards Country
    Posts
    1,546
    Super Reflexes/acrobatics and Expertise in bladed weaponry is all i need. In the end, the powers I had would do enough, that I could walk into the white house, and straight into the oval office. Unlike nightcrawler from x2 (the second best scene in that entire movie. The best scene was when wolverine went on a rampage in the school, killing the troops). So traits were sort of overkill.

  9. #69
    Bloodsail Admiral Duito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between Reality and Fiction!
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by eatmygrip View Post
    sorry, but its just sad that u dont know what i mean
    No its just sad your saying something that I'm assuming has nothing to do with superpowers or being a villain or hero xD

    stay on topic

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 10:18 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    Super Reflexes/acrobatics and Expertise in bladed weaponry is all i need. In the end, the powers I had would do enough, that I could walk into the white house, and straight into the oval office. Unlike nightcrawler from x2 (the second best scene in that entire movie. The best scene was when wolverine went on a rampage in the school, killing the troops). So traits were sort of overkill.
    You would die so easily xD

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 10:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I played DCUO in beta, never bought the retail version, still can't bring myself to play it even though it's F2P. I'd rather play CoH or CO. lol

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 12:00 PM ----------



    Pretty much.
    Its super fun, been dumping all my time into it lately! I hate the dlc thing they do, but I guess its worth it and cheap! Sometimes they have great deals 2

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 10:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I believe that was a One Piece reference. The only reason I know that is the "gomu gomu" part. I don't watch One Piece.
    Okay =P me either
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

    LIFE

    (L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Its super fun, been dumping all my time into it lately! I hate the dlc thing they do, but I guess its worth it and cheap! Sometimes they have great deals 2
    I didn't like the character creation. It felt really restrictive compared to CoH/CO.

  11. #71
    "If you had a Superpower?"

    I'd have to make my roommate my sidekick.

  12. #72
    Field Marshal Cave Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Aperture Laboratories
    Posts
    63
    I would be like a char from my book, called Eftihia (She's a heroine).

    Powers:
    Massive crowd mind manipulation (You will do what I want because you want It too... don't you?)
    My voice echoes to every living being's mind in the universe

    Traits:
    Immunity to passions
    Wisdom

  13. #73
    The superman ability off begin invournable (spellling?) and with that the strength aswell

    My MaL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Draknalor For The Glory Of Ecchi

  14. #74
    Power Absolute Control of Time, Immortality/indestructibility
    Ability to stop flow of time in a targeted area, ability to travel through time, to speed or slow the passing of time and to reverse the flow of time.
    The 2nd is self explanatory but just be sure no aging so I wont be an undead fossil after using time power

    Id be a secluded antihero using my powers for my own benefit (going back in time to view and record events w/o interfering, learn dead languages read manuscripts that no longer exist) I would only get involved with the rest of the world to secretly get rid of people I dislike (Kim Jong line, Castro siblings, Drug lords), and I would abuse my knowledge of the past to make money through Archaeological discoveries and stuff like that.

  15. #75
    Well I would only use my powers to benefit myself but if I had to choose i'd probably go with a lazy hero, I woudn't want to help or damage anything i'd rather play around with my powers.

  16. #76
    Bloodsail Admiral Duito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between Reality and Fiction!
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I didn't like the character creation. It felt really restrictive compared to CoH/CO.
    Gets better in game with the costume customization..I love that part so much! Yeah but I feel Dcuo is better, I tried CoH the gameplay was awful and CO was only cool for how you could make your character look and work/ the gameplay wasn't what I thought it would be....

    Dcuo has amazing combat system, and movement is just super fun! Well...being acrobatic anyway ^_^ I don't like super-speed feels sloppy and flight is just to slow and Iconic it to be amazing, and its over used haha

    where supposed to be getting a new movement mode next DLC, we already have three new powers besides the one the game comes with

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 10:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Power Absolute Control of Time, Immortality/indestructibility
    Ability to stop flow of time in a targeted area, ability to travel through time, to speed or slow the passing of time and to reverse the flow of time.
    The 2nd is self explanatory but just be sure no aging so I wont be an undead fossil after using time power

    Id be a secluded antihero using my powers for my own benefit (going back in time to view and record events w/o interfering, learn dead languages read manuscripts that no longer exist) I would only get involved with the rest of the world to secretly get rid of people I dislike (Kim Jong line, Castro siblings, Drug lords), and I would abuse my knowledge of the past to make money through Archaeological discoveries and stuff like that.
    God like, no...sorry think again

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 10:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    The superman ability off begin invournable (spellling?) and with that the strength aswell
    invincibility is a no, super strength...go ahead

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 10:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by YiannisD View Post
    I would be like a char from my book, called Eftihia (She's a heroine).

    Powers:
    Massive crowd mind manipulation (You will do what I want because you want It too... don't you?)
    My voice echoes to every living being's mind in the universe

    Traits:
    Immunity to passions
    Wisdom
    Not those types of traits, I think of traits as enhanced strength and things like that...xD

    Traits/abilities

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 10:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by YiannisD View Post
    I would be like a char from my book, called Eftihia (She's a heroine).

    Powers:
    Massive crowd mind manipulation (You will do what I want because you want It too... don't you?)
    My voice echoes to every living being's mind in the universe

    Traits:
    Immunity to passions
    Wisdom
    My so you would be a telepath...sorta like me! Telepaths can't control other telepaths...they gotta duke it out...you know mentally xD
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

    LIFE

    (L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

  17. #77
    Let's see...if I could have one super power, it would be well, control of time, just as Duito just refuted.Of course, it's "overpowered", but it's the most powerful ability I can think of.

    In regards to alignment, I wouldn't necessarily use them for good or evil, mostly for my own benefit.

  18. #78
    Bloodsail Admiral Duito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between Reality and Fiction!
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Let's see...if I could have one super power, it would be well, control of time, just as Duito just refuted.Of course, it's "overpowered", but it's the most powerful ability I can think of.

    In regards to alignment, I wouldn't necessarily use them for good or evil, mostly for my own benefit.
    Yeah...sorry! Its to god like, rewinding and fast forwarding time is pretty neat though! You could do that, like say someone was about to shot...I don't know the president you could rewind it and move him out of the way effecting the time stream! Thats the only power you could think of, really xD
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

    LIFE

    (L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

  19. #79
    I've always wanted mine to be control over the elements, more than wow shamans but since I have to chose here goes:

    Mine would be total control over earth. Kinda like earthbenders from Avatar but more so. I would also be lawful good, like annoyingly good. But my other power would be shadow manipulation: any nearby shadow I can form to solid matter of any object I choose. I would only use the second power after I was pissed off enough and would have a personality shift to chaotic good. I would go through anything and anyone to 'get the bad guy'.

    So basically, I'd be good. But weather my opponent lives is up to them.
    Last edited by Kurosendo; 2012-08-23 at 10:57 PM.
    Shaman to the core. =]
    I remain confident that one day I will be able to play my favorite class as my favorite race: Worgen Shaman. (cause it makes more sense than a Goblin Shaman...)
    I play Warmachine. You should too. =]

  20. #80
    Mechagnome Serenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    This is a secret :o
    Posts
    683
    I would probably be an anti Hero or someone neutral since the power I desire would be used for my own personal enjoyment and not to change the lives of others to worse or better.
    My superpower would have been to alter the whole way the universe works/reality/time and space. It would create infinite fun possibilities for me!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •