Poll: What would you be?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would probably be an anti-hero. However, if there was a time where I was absolutely needed, I would be a hero.

Powers- Invisibility, enhanced agility/speed.

Id be the best assassin ever
    Last edited by ThatCanadianGuy; 2012-08-23 at 08:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    I guess I would fall under the 'Anti-Hero' category, as I would use my powers for neither good or bad, but to enhance my own life, while staying out of the public eye.

Two powers: Invisibility, super speed

Two traits: Heightened senses (sight, smell, hearing, etc.), resistance to cold weather

My powers would be aimed at allowing me to live off the land and in the wild without having to worry about the risks and dangers that a normal human would have to endure. There's something magical about nature, and to experience it with heightened senses and a natural resistance to the cold would be absolutely incredible.

I would be able to travel anywhere in the world on foot and should I ever need to use public transportation to get overseas, I would have the invisibility to remain unseen. Perhaps, every now and then, I would sneak into a movie or take food from a grocery store, but I would never use my power to steal money or rob banks. Money would have no use in my world of perfect independence. I would only ever take what I needed.

I really like Rocket Surgeon's werewolf-powers analogy, it's also very fitting for my nature scenario. And something I always thought would be cool to have are the abilities they use in the movie "Jumper". That would be awsome.
    Jumper was amazing! Good idea...well played

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 07:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eowenn View Post
    I would probably be an anti-hero. However, if there was a time where I was absolutely needed, I would be a hero.

Powers- Invisibility, teleportation, mind-reading, enhanced agility/speed.

Id be the best assassin ever
    Only 2 powers, only 2 traits

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Flying, Peter Pan style.
    QQ lame...flying! You know you would die?

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 08:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I voted anti-hero but I'd rather simply be someone who does something whenever I feel like it. Nothing for the greater good, nothing for personal gain at the expense of others. Simply do.

Master of space and time. It require tons of responsibility not to fuck up the entire world while at the same time, putting anything and everything within my power if I choose to have it.
    That's a god like power, none of that!

and if you where human with all that power, you would go insane and fuck everything up in the blink of an eye

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    Depends on the powers i'd say. If I had superman type powers, I guess I'd want to help other people.

If I had a simple power such as just flight, i'd only use it for personal use and try to keep it a secret.

I wouldn't be evil in any way though.
    Do you look like kitties? Because I would mind control the hell out of them and make them think there on fire until there brain tells them there dead...just for kicks...alright that was alittle graphic...and I wouldn't do that =D

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Every one going to want to be outlaw/ bounty hunter lol
    GOOD! Showing you true nature...what you want to do but can't do to laws...if we had powers we would be above laws, untouchable even! Hell... it would be a crazy world though, I would see it has fun...heros there, villains there, a whole police force trying to make machines so they could be like us! Would be...pretty cool

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 08:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic View Post
    Time Shifter.
    Able to travel between time, and bend the past or the future to my will.

God like power, that's a no, no!

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 08:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FunFarm View Post
    I'd be a Hero selflessly helping the common public.

My powers would be, being able to transform flawlessly into any human or animal, (See Envy from FMA) with all the physical traits that brings, and that Intuitive Aptitude power from earlier in the thread.

Traits would be the ability to withstand corruption like letting the powers go to my head, and never getting brainfreeze.
    Good...good!
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

10+ Year Old Account
    If you'd asked me this years ago, I would have said speed. But in recent years, I've come to the realization that I want shapeshifting powers more than anything else in the world.

To be able to be anyone I want, anytime I want, anywhere I want with no restrictions on who I can be...That's real freedom. And yes, that does include both full human-to-human shifting AND adapting animal characteristics to humanoid form.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    I'd probably go Anti-hero, I'd have no problems aiding others if it's a life/death situation or they are working on a project that I'd consider would benefit me or mankind in the long run.
    I can agree with this. I may not go out of my way to take over the world, but that doesn't mean I'm going to pull Timmy out of the well either. My alignment would probably shift around depending on my mood that day. Ultimately, it would be about making my own quality of life better.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2012-08-23 at 08:18 PM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Read my power, changed it up alittle bit and went more in depth! >

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    If you'd asked me this years ago, I would have said speed. But in recent years, I've come to the realization that I want shapeshifting powers more than anything else in the world.

To be able to be anyone I want, anytime I want, anywhere I want with no restrictions on who I can be...That's real freedom. And yes, that does include both full human-to-human shifting AND adapting animal characteristics to humanoid form.

I can agree with this. I may not go out of my way to take over the world, but that doesn't mean I'm going to pull Timmy out of the well either. My alignment would probably shift around depending on my mood that day.

You shifters would make a great...GREAT weapon for me! Just tap around your brain, and put you under my control

LIFE

i'd choose hero since i don't actively believe i could wipe out or destroy stuff needlessly without having a massive wave of guilt, however i wouldn't be a hero in the law abiding sense more in the sense of prevent clear acts of evil or terror.

For my powers the first i would choose would be the ability to change my body into any material or element (fire water air earth) i see fit for example covering my chest in steel whilst setting my arms on fire, and the other ability would be a healing factor on the same scale as wolverine meaning i would need to be completely obliterated to never come back

for my traits would be perfect co-ordination and longetivity so i don't have to fall asleep for days if not weeks on end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lesque View Post
    i'd choose hero since i don't actively believe i could wipe out or destroy stuff needlessly without having a massive wave of guilt, however i wouldn't be a hero in the law abiding sense more in the sense of prevent clear acts of evil or terror.

For my powers the first i would choose would be the ability to change my body into any material or element (fire water air earth) i see fit for example covering my chest in steel whilst setting my arms on fire, and the other ability would be a healing factor on the same scale as wolverine meaning i would need to be completely obliterated to never come back

for my traits would be perfect co-ordination and longetivity so i don't have to fall asleep for days if not weeks on end.
    I like, I like! Well you can't protect your brain so that's good for me! You would be a perfect weapon for a telepath >

Yeah I have that same healing factor...but if my head gets chopped off or my brain taken out of my skull I'm gone then too >.>

LIFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    So what would I be if I had a super power?

Well if I could choose a super power it would be molecular shape shifting. Sort of like the T-1000. I would then go around the world reshaping society. I would assassinate, manipulate, and steal in order to change the world.

Of course this would make me the same as the Republicans.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do have a superpower, or at least 1/300,000,000 of a superpower.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Star Trek Q
    Unlimited control of time, space and matter.

I would be neither be good, nor evil. I would do as I please and let history be the judge of my actions.
    also being Q I could go back and rewrite history if I didn't like it

Discord (MLP) powers.

I'd probably be considered a hero. I'd finger snap into existence stuff like clean energy, so we could have a true scarcity free society (as far as raw materials are concerned, anyway). I wouldn't go around mind controlling people into being "good" though.

Once humanity no longer has to squabble over resources, I'll let them work out the rest of their issues (and me too, voluntarily reducing the vast majority of my powers to just stuff like eternal youth).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lesque View Post

You sound like a Anti-hero haha

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Star Trek Q
    Unlimited control of time, space and matter.

I would be neither be good, nor evil. I would do as I please and let history be the judge of my actions.
    also being Q I could go back and rewrite history if I didn't like it
    Like I said, no god like powers...that is a god like power that no mortal/ or human can control

LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Easily a villain.

Why? Because good and evil are subjective. Being a super "hero" means you exist to preserve society in its current form.

Being a villain means you get to rewrite society in your perfect image. The best part is that if you win, you're no longer a villain since you get to write the history books.

The anime, Death Note examines this whole concept of good and evil in a pretty awesome way.

As for my non-godlike power?

Well, I'll choose an X-Men-type power. I choose total control over a fundamental force (like Magneto). Except I choose Gravity.
    and because good is dumb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaijyuu View Post
    Discord (MLP) powers.

I'd probably be considered a hero. I'd finger snap into existence stuff like clean energy, so we could have a true scarcity free society (as far as raw materials are concerned, anyway). I wouldn't go around mind controlling people into being "good" though.

Once humanity no longer has to squabble over resources, I'll let them work out the rest of their issues (and me too, voluntarily reducing the vast majority of my powers to just stuff like eternal youth).
    Sounds like another god like power, sorry but no! We are human, with power! Not gods in human form

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 09:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    and because good is dumb
    Just like you *clap* *clap* just playing around, you had to seen that coming

LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Sounds like another god like power, sorry but no! We are human, with power! Not gods in human form

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 09:13 PM ----------

Just like you *clap* *clap* just playing around, you had to seen that coming
    its from spaceballs -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    its from spaceballs -_-
    Oh really, damn I missed that! Haha, nice reference then haven't seen that movie in ages! Ah god

LIFE

10+ Year Old Account
    The power to create micro black holes (or if I need, a larger one). With this power, I could easily eliminate my opponents from afar, by placing a black hole in there brain and leaving them dead or brain dead, and then I would not really need to control it, as the black hole would nearly instantly become nonexistent.

Also the power to create a wormhole to any point. Far better than teleportation

And I would be an anti hero. I abide by no law, and will be sold to the highest bidder. Good or evil, does not matter. Powerful Politician or Tyrant, death is only a paycheck away.

Deleted
    GOMU GOMU NO JET PISTOL!

nuff said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    The power to create micro black holes (or if I need, a larger one). With this power, I could easily eliminate my opponents from afar, by placing a black hole in there brain and leaving them dead or brain dead, and then I would not really need to control it, as the black hole would nearly instantly become nonexistent.

Also the power to create a wormhole to any point. Far better than teleportation

And I would be an anti hero. I abide by no law, and will be sold to the highest bidder. Good or evil, does not matter. Powerful Politician or Tyrant, death is only a paycheck away.
    HmMmmMm? Well...pretty sure that would be a god like power...and that's a no, no!

Create a big enough blackhole and your suck in everything in existence, so I'm going to say no!

And you missed your traits and your 2nd power btw

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eatmygrip View Post
    GOMU GOMU NO JET PISTOL!

nuff said.
    I don't know what your saying, but I want kick you...in the ear

LIFE

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to be a time traveler, but without a temporal paradox (unless I want it). It would be used mostly for entertainment and knowledge.

Shapeshifting would be cool too.
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2012-08-23 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    Teleporation for me =3 and I would be a hero def =D