Deleted

Account wide achievements

As we know starting with 5.0.4 achievements and mounts will be account wide (As far as i know) but i have some questions and maby you can clear them for me guys, soo i have 2 accounts (bnet accounts) first one is my main bnet account, i started it on cata because after a big break i forgot my main account, but now i got my second account back and on my old account i have some achievements i want on my main account, mostly pvp achievements like vanilla pvp achieves soo my plan is like that:
    -wait for 5.0.4
    -when 5.0.4 comes out il have all this achievements from the second account on 1 character.
    -transfer 1 character with all achievements on my main account.
    Now the question, when i transfer that character the achievements i got from other characters from the second account will stay on it once i transfer? or it will keep only the achievements from that character alone?
    And if i transfer the character i will have cross achievement Champion which is a feat of strength, but only the achievement will be account wide or i will get the title that i got on vanilla?

Maybe post this in a WoW forum where a blue can help you, or make a ticket about it - here I think you will only get what people will think will happen, which will not answer your question.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you can transfer characters between 2 battle.net accounts easily, be prepared to send in proof of identity, etc to Blizzard.
    And yeah I'm not sure if the achievements stay tied if you do move them across to a different battle.net account, they removed Mr Chilly which was bound to the batte.net account when i had to move my characters to a new battle.net..
    Why not merge the 2 accounts together now? Probably the safest bet.

Deleted
    You can just merge the two accounts to receive everything across all characters in both accounts. Hope this helps

15+ Year Old Account
    You can merge the accounts like Gormiz has stated, all your achivements will merge with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    I don't think you can transfer characters between 2 battle.net accounts easily, be prepared to send in proof of identity, etc to Blizzard.
    And yeah I'm not sure if the achievements stay tied if you do move them across to a different battle.net account, they removed Mr Chilly which was bound to the batte.net account when i had to move my characters to a new battle.net..
    Why not merge the 2 accounts together now? Probably the safest bet.
    Both bnet accounts are on my name and address soo i guess this won't be a problem.

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    You can merge the accounts like Gormiz has stated, all your achivements will merge with them.
    I know i can merge an unmerged account but i have 2 different battle.net accounts and i don't know if i can merge them into one, is this possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The unknown secret View Post
    Both bnet accounts are on my name and address soo i guess this won't be a problem.

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 11:33 AM ----------

I know i can merge an unmerged account but i have 2 different battle.net accounts and i don't know if i can merge them into one, is this possible?
    i believe it is, maybe call them?

Quote Originally Posted by The unknown secret View Post
    You can't yourself, but support can do it for you if you call them or open a ticket. You will be requested for some security data from both accounts, so have it at hand.