Thread: [Ironpaw Token]

[Ironpaw Token]

Sitting on over 200 tokens in total over 3 character and wondering if i can earn a easy buck on it. but no idea what to sell or if i should buy shit and craft. any suggestions?

Use ur token and buy all mats you need to make 300 food noodles cart kits, and sell these on AH.
    or just sell food on AH,

the spices (Black Pepper, 100 year soy sauce, Rice Flour) sell decently. I think its 100g per atm on my realm? can't remember, but its probably better then anything else you can get with em.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

They're absolutely worth selling. Undermine Journal has a very thorough break down of what generates the highest gold per token broken down by realm. I like to keep things simple and just sell the Soy Sauce or Black Pepper.

Spices are really easy to sell, usually 100 g per spice. Otherwise some ingredients go decently aswell.

Yeah i sell for about 100g per spice, as they are used a lot in noodle carts. Have 2 nomi's so a steady suppy
    WoL is dead, long live WCL - http://www.warcraftlogs.com/