Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    They were hesitant...but they we're pressured, lmao :P
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

3rd world problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That seems unbelievable, since the Sharia punishment for rape is death.
    Seeing as NJ doesn't have a death-penalty I hardly think they upheld Sharia law.
    The appellate court reversed it; however, the judge over the case was about to pretty much throw out the case because in their religion it's okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    So what? Western world rages again and this will be on every newspaper just so they can make you not like middle east more. We have laws here that can put you to jail for smoking marihuana, where are the outrages here? None! Because the Western world does it! How many children get raped by christian priests every year? And yet everything is all right. So, should I call people who worship Jesus insane and I don't know what else? No, because not everyone is like that. Oh and btw, christians slaughtered an entire civilization because it's leader refused to read the bible.
    Haha. Good troll post.

Cant possibly believe the fine you get for smoking weed is the same as the angry mob trying to burn you alive.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2012-08-20 at 05:42 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

It is as if the world doesn't have enough legitimate problems that people feel the need to cause stupid problems.

off-topic slightly:
    What would happen if you have a depiction of the prophet Muhammed (which I think is against the rules to exist) and on the back write some verses of the Quran.
    Would Islamic people want that depiction to be destroyed or would that be an act of blasphemy?
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    It is as if the world doesn't have enough legitimate problems that people feel the need to cause stupid problems.

off-topic slightly:
    What would happen if you have a depiction of the prophet Muhammed (which I think is against the rules to exist) and on the back write some verses of the Quran.
    Would Islamic people want that depiction to be destroyed or would that be an act of blasphemy?
    EDIT: Oh... yep. Thats quite a paradox. :P I did not notice.
    Last edited by mmocf17c4d9b46; 2012-08-20 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post

off-topic slightly:
    Lol and we have come to a paradox.

Deleted
    Site rules list religion among the topics which are not supposed to be discussed on the forums. Please, refrain from making threads on the subject.