Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I was thinking they will either turn out to be what the human kids turn into when the harness full transforms them or some aliens fighting the overlords.

Not sure if they will be allies or enemies but it will be really stupid if they start out as allies and then we learn they are the real enemies and we have to team up with the Overlords to stop them.

Deleted
    Am i the only ones that believe they are our allies fullstop? I dont think theyll turn against us. . .They could in my opinion be a race that had the same fight as the human race did and overcome it forcing the skitters/overlords to come to earth to gain more troops and resources as a result these aliens came to help defend us. They could have superior weaponry . . .Maybe after all is said n done. . .The Skitter rebellion doesnt scare the overlords maybe its this rebellion/war that terrifies them as sort of like a double pack of cards. The fact is the new alien came out n seemed to have a smile on his face as if hes like HI OH MA GAWD ITS DA HUMAN RACES . . .thats just what i want him to talk like cos i think it would be funny.

Cheers Nort

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the show, I just really wish they would film it in Mass since I live minutes from where they are sometimes.

Wake up, fellas...

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    When I first saw them, I thought 'they're an ally, duh?'

I doubt this is gonna happen though, it seems a lot like 'hey guys, we're here to help!', and maybe a blind spin towards 'hey guys, we're here to conquer you!' halfway thru season 3.

Hey fellas, all the last few years' science fiction has been conceived by smart-asses for a mindless
    audience, the profits they make and the comments here taking the whole thing seriously seems to
    prove their point, which makes me sad.

If advanced aliens were to invade earth, we'd be done for. Period. The example of what happened
    to the American indians when white people conquered the west with very simple technology (firearms
    and tactics) is eloquent.

All these twists and of course, the human victory in the end are for the soap opera lovers who waste
    endless hours of their lives digesting all that repetitive crap of relationships going up and own, etc.

Independence day for instance is so dismissive of people's intelligence that in the end jew boy hero
    plants a virus in an alien computer and defeats them, can you imagine our computers being able to
    link up with the aliens' equivalent and that a simple virus of ours can be successful against such
    advanced aliens !!! Stretches belief too far for people with an IQ higher than 50...

I propose we viewers go on strike and refuse to watch or buy any cheap, mindless, soapy, science
    fiction like all recent ones out there until they decide to make the effort and expense and come up
    with the likes of Blade Runner, The Thing, Solaris or such serious thought-provoking stuff that
    deserves to be watched.

Otherwise we will all become servile skitters consuming crap and making rich people who really
    despise us.

Luis