clgaming.net Red Tracker bugged?

Hey guys.. Could you guys go to the Red Tracker at clgaming.net (http://clgaming.net/redtracker) and tell me what the latest post is and how long ago it was posted?

The reason why I'm asking, is because I have created a so-called 'skin' for Rainmeter (a desktop customization application), which displays the latest Red posts right on my dekstop. For the past 5-6 days, it haven't updated and when I visit the website, all I see is 6 days old posts, so I believe it's bugged.. However, it could be a problem on my end, somehow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

http://i.imgur.com/Zl7uB.png

Seems like your little rainmeter skin is working correctly... *shrug*

Could be a problem with the script on the website that grabs the posts, so might want to contact whatever admin that runs CLGaming.
    Last edited by Bareno; 2012-08-20 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks for your reply, Bareno.

I'll try to get in touch with someone over at CLGaming.net and make sure they are aware of the problem.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Check Reign of Gaming in the meanwhile. Their Redtracker works (though it's slightly more clunky to use).

The Reing of Gaming Redtracker is a bit more clunky to use, you're right.. But from looking over their code, it's extremely easy to extract information from their website and display it on my desktop.
    It also has some neat features, compared to the Redtracker at CLGaming... Such as their activity-meter, total amount of posts and their post-previewing feature.

I might change my Rainmeter code to use Reing of Gaming's Redtracker and take advantage of those extra features. Maybe I'll use both and make some sort of combination, using the best from the two.. But I'll have to gather some data from both trackers before I do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I much prefer CLG's to be honest. However, Riot's been tampering with (read: improving) their Redtracker and I think RoG deals with it slightly better.

For some reason the dating on Riot's official tracker appears to be off, which is throwing off CLG's.