LFR for ALL Raids - Min Requirement

So what about this - have a LFR for ALL raids, from vanilla till now. Put in a min ilevel requirement AND say 10 to 40 people limit, where it's applicable.

Yay or nay?

It would be cool to have, but it's way too late to implement it in my opinion. I'd rather have them spend the time on making new content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It would be cool to have, but it's way too late to implement it in my opinion. I'd rather have them spend the time on making new content.
    agreed !

old raids aren't tuned or mechanics dont work with current talent changes/skill changes etc some would be harder, and some would be like...lol that was a boss? also most loot would be crap due to new x-pac greens being better.

re-doing all this would work no doubt, but new content or fixing all raids from t1-t12 to work with LFR system is just a no brainer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    old raids aren't tuned or mechanics dont work with current talent changes/skill changes etc some would be harder, and some would be like...lol that was a boss? also most loot would be crap due to new x-pac greens being better.

re-doing all this would work no doubt, but new content or fixing all raids from t1-t12 to work with LFR system is just a no brainer.
    Well, consider this:
    1. Abilities are now handed out by level and are fixed for a class.
    2. Same with talents although you have options.
    3. There is now technology available that scales/normalizes gear to a specific ilevel (see challenge dungeons).

So, queue up for an LFR version of MC, you have the abilities that you would have at 60, you would only have the talents that you would have at 60 and your gear ilevel would be set to an appropriate place.

It wouldn't necessarily be simple to do but it might be easier to implement using existing game technologies, some of them relatively new, than changing all of the content.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-08-21 at 10:57 PM.