Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Whatever title you get from killing heroic Ra-den.

Deleted
    It's probably not intended to be hard but [Why? Because It's Red] took an extremely long time for me to get. Dat RNG

-Edit-
    Over an hour later and I notice it was title and not achievement. Hurpderp. Well, not much to do about it now.
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2013-03-22 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Rank 1 titles are mostly hoarded by the same handful of players each season. Most players wont ever see a player wearing a rank 1 title (unless they play on specific realms), let alone actually getting one for themself. Assuming the title is obtainable, a player who is dedicated will surely be able to earn it.

Current heroic mode end boss title? Join a 5 days a week raiding guild and you will eventually, but surely get it while it is current.

Battlemaster, Khan, Bloodthirster, justicar/conquerer? Do enough BGs. Simple.

Arena master... Some players with interrest in PvP will eventually get it. Gladiator..? Fotm + dedication + a lot of pvp practice. Rank 1? If you don't already have a rank 1 title, chances are that you wont ever get one. Unless you are into DDos, buying titles, or have already been close to getting one several times already of course. DDos part was a joke btw.

Deleted
    Rank 1 obviously since it's such a small %. Then we ofc got grind titles like Insane.

Current titles: The Fearless, Storm's End, the title(s) in 5.4 until next expansion.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Rank 1 titles are mostly hoarded by the same handful of players each season. Most players wont ever see a player wearing a rank 1 title (unless they play on specific realms), let alone actually getting one for themself. Assuming the title is obtainable, a player who is dedicated will surely be able to earn it.

Current heroic mode end boss title? Join a 5 days a week raiding guild and you will eventually, but surely get it while it is current.

Battlemaster, Khan, Bloodthirster, justicar/conquerer? Do enough BGs. Simple.

Arena master... Some players with interrest in PvP will eventually get it. Gladiator..? Fotm + dedication + a lot of pvp practice. Rank 1? If you don't already have a rank 1 title, chances are that you wont ever get one. Unless you are into DDos, buying titles, or have already been close to getting one several times already of course. DDos part was a joke btw.
    you forgot wintrade for the last part

10+ Year Old Account
    As has probably been stated, the absolute hardest rank to get is Seasonal Gladiator- less then .05%, probably around .01% of players actually have any seasonal glad title.

Beyond that, current heroic titles require a good deal of skill to get. Once they are no longer current though, they become easier, unlike the seasonal gladiator titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Davoo2080 View Post
    You don't get any lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nodus Cursorius View Post
    Before The Insane was nerfed, I remember watching my wife farm the single required goblin in Badlands for weeks on end. No movement. No interaction. Just pressing one button to kill this poor, goblin vendor every few minutes. Not long after that she began the arduous process of Shen'dralar and let me tell you, none of that was the hardest part. That came after, she it broke her heart to hear that 4.x was removing the most difficult(and for some, the greatest badge of dedication) aspects of the achievement.

The initial requirements of the title were indeed, insane. Now they're just annoying.
    Killing the goblin in the Badlands was needed to get your reputation above Revered. You only needed Honored for Insane. It was never, ever a part of Insane. It never did and still doesn't award any achievement or feat at all to get Exalted with Bloodsail.

Of course completionists like me dreamed of one day getting Bloodsail rep to exalted. Which you now can. The whole fact that Bloodsail rep capped at Revered and only one mob in the game exceeded the cap was clearly just an oversight, there is no reason for it whatsoever.

In fact in terms of Bloodsail rep, the Insane became A LOT harder in Cataclysm because they buffed the goblins in Booty Bay so much you needed a group to kill them. Where you could just annihilate the whole town solo in your sleep in Wrath. The only things that got easier where the removal of Shendralar due to the elimination of the faction (but if you were a completionist you still needed it to get the Agent feat of strength so it's kind of irrelevant) and the Darkmoon Faire rep which you can now get through the DMF daily quests and/or turnins I believe.

People vastly overestimate how hard DMF rep was in any case. All I did was buy heaps of Cataclysm decks in the weeks leading up to DMF and hand them all in and AH the resulting trinkets. I actually MADE MONEY from it. Took about three months because I was doing it slowly but if you had enough free capital you could easily do it in what, a few days? Depending on your server's AH. It was nothing compared to Shendralar which cost an arm and a leg (you could farm all the mats but I quickly decided to hell with that, much easier to farm gold and buy them).
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2013-03-25 at 06:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    The Insane is pretty easy to get now days, think you can complete it in less than a week.
    I would say "Storm's End"

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 08:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Davoo2080 View Post
    As far as I'm aware you don't get any titles for this

Deleted
    Storm's End for the time being, same with The Fearless during T14. Any current heroic raid titles (except maybe Savior of Azeroth - that wasn't hard to get at all with progressive debuff getting higher and higher to a point where T13 HC had lesser DPS/HPS checks than previous tiers)

PvP titles R1 gladiator, even regular gladiator is good and hard to get.

Shado-Master is formidable challenge with Shadopan Monastery: Gold slapped on it.

Rest of them are more or less grinds. Time consuming =/= difficult. Insane isn't difficult at all, it just takes a lot of time spent on boring goblin & pirate grinding.

10+ Year Old Account
    R1 titles, no doubt in my mind.

Any rank 1 pvp titles.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Of the horde is easy, just a grind." - Play with matches please..
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much what others have said, "the Insane" pre-nerf, the Fearless, Storm's End and rank 1 pvp titles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    Probably "Herald of the Titans". Last I checked it was still technically obtainable in game.
    It is incredibly easy to get. Our monk tank was pretty close to if not was def capped and no where near Herald BiS (mostly icc5m gear). Lower level scaling is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    With Battlemaster, Conqueror and the Bloodthirsty Titles on my Main i would say Battlemaster is the one who causes the most Nerdrages of all of them, especially when you did it like me without any help.
    Khan's causing me to rage at the moment - For the Isle of Conquest achievement "Mowed Down" I ended up leveling a druid to 75 just so I could kill vehicles (got the 10 vehicles last night, now just need a few player kills while in a turret). So much harder as alliance and level 90. I have 5 games played on my druid and 10 vehicles down, 7 of them in one game! I have over 100 games played on my lvl 90 rogue, and only 4 vehicles down.

The ones that I'm really not looking forward to are the silvershard mines perfection and silvershard "be at all 5 cap spots when a cart caps" achieves. After those I'll be done with Khan other than the grinding to 100 wins in a couple of them.

Battlemaster was easy for me since I've been playing since Vanilla - Resilient Victory I had to make a premade for, but none of the others were problematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as sheer difficulty goes I think it's hard to argue with the rank 1 titles in 3v3.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    battlemaster without premade!

Doing the Insane title before it even came out sucked pretty bad. I see people talking about how darkmoon fair wasn't that bad and such, however, the worst part was the trinkets you got from DMF were BOP originally. It was shitty.