Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    Probably "Herald of the Titans". Last I checked it was still technically obtainable in game.
    It is incredibly easy to get. Our monk tank was pretty close to if not was def capped and no where near Herald BiS (mostly icc5m gear). Lower level scaling is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    With Battlemaster, Conqueror and the Bloodthirsty Titles on my Main i would say Battlemaster is the one who causes the most Nerdrages of all of them, especially when you did it like me without any help.
    Khan's causing me to rage at the moment - For the Isle of Conquest achievement "Mowed Down" I ended up leveling a druid to 75 just so I could kill vehicles (got the 10 vehicles last night, now just need a few player kills while in a turret). So much harder as alliance and level 90. I have 5 games played on my druid and 10 vehicles down, 7 of them in one game! I have over 100 games played on my lvl 90 rogue, and only 4 vehicles down.

The ones that I'm really not looking forward to are the silvershard mines perfection and silvershard "be at all 5 cap spots when a cart caps" achieves. After those I'll be done with Khan other than the grinding to 100 wins in a couple of them.

Battlemaster was easy for me since I've been playing since Vanilla - Resilient Victory I had to make a premade for, but none of the others were problematic.

As far as sheer difficulty goes I think it's hard to argue with the rank 1 titles in 3v3.

battlemaster without premade!

Doing the Insane title before it even came out sucked pretty bad. I see people talking about how darkmoon fair wasn't that bad and such, however, the worst part was the trinkets you got from DMF were BOP originally. It was shitty.

Time consuming: The Insane

Lots of Time and Luck: All of the PVP titles from BGs (though they nerfed some achievments)

Extremely Difficult: Ra'Den Heroic, being waaay at the top of the PVP totem pole. Anything that requires you to be in the top .1% of all players is obviously going to be hard.

Hardest: I'd say any arena ones, even arena master I'd say is hard, if you do it the right way.

Longest: Bloodthirsty or the Insane

Quote Originally Posted by syntactic View Post
    how about Herald of the Titans?
    Not all that hard thanks to talent/skill revamp, and extremely easy if you do the trick.

The achi where you obtain a mount.. jeeeez

Scarab lord in the old days was one per server, that is pretty rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Scarab lord in the old days was one per server, that is pretty rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    Pretty much what others have said, "the Insane" pre-nerf, the Fearless, Storm's End and rank 1 pvp titles.
    Not really for the bolded part.
    Got mine via open raid this Saturday. Took us 11 pulls do kill heroic Sha, and we 1shotted all the previous bosses. Most of people had some heroic experience, but still.
    Lethora, 90 Protection Paladin, Shadowsong-EU
    Amberglow, 90 Assassination Rogue, Shadowsong-EU
    Raiding 25man, 10hrs/week, 13/14H.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Yes, the last Realm to be able to complete the "Gates of Ahn'Qiraj" questline, and post-nerf to boot.

I'd have probably said either Death's Demise or Grand Crusader (from Alone in the Dark and Tribute to Immortality Realm Firsts, respectively) before ICC.

Current ones are Storm's End and Tyrannical Gladiator title.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Not really for the bolded part.
    Got mine via open raid this Saturday. Took us 11 pulls do kill heroic Sha, and we 1shotted all the previous bosses. Most of people had some heroic experience, but still.
    out gearing content....so hard so so hard.

might as well call storm's end faceroll, i mean eventually i'm gonna outgear it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    You don't get any lol
    which is why it's so hard to get

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    out gearing content....so hard so so hard.

might as well call storm's end faceroll, i mean eventually i'm gonna outgear it right?
    I wouldn't bother posting that if the post about Fearless title was made pre-patch. It was hard, yes. Now it's not hard at all. Still far from faceroll though.
    Storm's End is hard now, and will be hard until next round of content arrives.
    Lethora, 90 Protection Paladin, Shadowsong-EU
    Amberglow, 90 Assassination Rogue, Shadowsong-EU
    Raiding 25man, 10hrs/week, 13/14H.

I'm probably forgetting something but I think the rarest titles are these in order:

Scarab Lord
    Vanquisher
    Death's Demise
    the Bloodthirsty
    the Immortal/the Undying
    High Warlord/Grand Marshal
    Hero of the Horde
    the Insane
    Conqueror/Justicar

I have a few good ones but I usually run with a title that fits the classes lore. Ex: druid with Guardian of Cenarius. Pally w Crusader
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-04-03 at 12:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.