Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    battlemaster is nothing hard to get but it cause of the time consumed it gets hard id say insane ( specially the old one )

"The Camel Hoarder" has proved to be quite the pain in the ass for ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by gekkegerrit View Post
    battlemaster is nothing hard to get but it cause of the time consumed it gets hard id say insane ( specially the old one )
    Insane is/was nothing hard to get as it only requires time, patience and farming.

Quote Originally Posted by vaticon View Post
    Not if you are so lucky that those you meet in arena disconnect all your games to 3,5k rating.
    Can't you apply the same luck concept to PvE? If you're lucky that your whole raid's all skills crit during the boss battle, it's not hard.

While I feel that pretty much all titles have lost their worth as wintrading and bug abuse is common in PvP and PvE gets nerfed so quickly, I'd have to go with rank 1 titles for the arena season.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Bloodthirsty or the Insane.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am currently on my last couple legs to get my "Herald of the Titans" done just need my last two peices of teir which I will be getting this week and any weapons I can snag
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit

10+ Year Old Account
    without counting title based on luck (camel) or one that will be easier to get in time (raid titles), my vote will be loremaster (which increases the grind each expansion) and the Insane (those lockboxes.......0

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

it sucks i can't wear my "of the alliance" title on my twink when he earned the most hks

Herlald of the Titans achieved before patch Cataclysm launch Is/was one of the hardest achievements to do that being
    -Pre op class abilities/mastery
    -Pre Algalon nerf
    -Pre lvl 85-90's running 80's to gear up
    -Pre usable Cata Pots, Flasks, and Food buffs

Deleted
    Scarab Lord

I always honestly think THE INSANE title is hardest to obtain due to LONG GRINDFEST. I mean.. LONG! ME NO HAVE PATIENCE!

Deleted
    If not earned by wintrading, the R1 titles are - in my opinion - hands down by far the hardest titles to get.
    Insane etc. are time consuming, and that's all.

Deleted
    Herald of the Titans
    R1 (no wintrade)
    Bloodthirsty:

Let's say you do AV (turtle run only) and you get around 300 hk's each run. It would then take 833 runs to get from 0 to 250 000.
    Or doing random bg's with an average of 50 hk's each game. That's 5 000 games, happy grinding!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephixa View Post
    Yeah so as the title says, whats the hardest title to get? Im currently going for the Of The Horde title, im at 89k HK's atm.
    Hard? You can AFK your way to it, just by joining BGs..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    Scarab Lord.

Veteran Player out.

/Thread
    "Veteran player" without Scarab Lord title I'm guessing.
    Shuttle of Illidan

Deleted
    Depends on the utilities you are trying to use to acquire a title.

Bloodthirsty by far most time consuming
    Scarab Lord hardest to obtain if money is no object.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerqt View Post
    Herlald of the Titans achieved before patch Cataclysm launch Is/was one of the hardest achievements to do that being
    -Pre op class abilities/mastery
    -Pre Algalon nerf
    -Pre lvl 85-90's running 80's to gear up
    -Pre usable Cata Pots, Flasks, and Food buffs
    Not really, algalon was still easy.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Hard? You can AFK your way to it, just by joining BGs..
    Yes, but then it's not very honorable, know what I'm saying?

OT: R1, and Arena Master perhaps?

Titels that can no longer be gotten or Rank1. Simple as that.

Well titeles can be gotten now inn what I consider shaddy ways.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Herald of the Titans was pretty hard back when we did it during Ulduar, although my desire to farm achievements has definitely fallen off in the last year or so. I imagine it's faceroll now though, sadly.

Would have to be rank 1 arena titles, no contest. Most of the achievements are just long grinds (bloodthirsty, the insane, etc) but that doesn't make them difficult, just boring and time consuming. The titles for raids would be cool if Blizzard didn't allow you to get them two expansions later, but seeing someone with Dragonslayer title now means nothing, since they probably got it at 90 and not 85 like it was intended for. So excluding the raid titles since they're pointless and easily obtainable an expansion later, the only truly hard ones to get are the rank 1 titles from arenas.

Personally I still use Hand of A'dal, because it's one of the few that isn't obtainable anymore, but as far as hardest to get, it has to be rank 1 titles hands down, there's really nothing else even close.