Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    so I d say the hardest to get is still Battlemaster.
    Old Battlemaster required some heavy grind (you needed exalted with AB/WSG). New one doesn't require as much.

Deleted
    Yeah back in 2009 it was hard to get Battlemaster because we had to get exalted with WSG ( over 250 wins and 500 flag caps for rep for me at least) and AB ( not as difficult), but now it's just a bit of a time sink due to 100 wins in each BG. Also they nerfed lots of achievements for battlemaster like winning AB by 10 points (now 100) and so on. Justicar is still a big time sink if you don't have some WSG rep from vanilla or don't run flags..

Indeed Battlemaster is one of the hardest.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeker of Knowledge for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlgunnar View Post
    I would say Seeker of Knowledge. That grind is just awful.
    Agreed, I've been busting my butt trying to get this one and it's just not happening. Lots of time and hard work.

Rank 1 PvP titles, Death's Demise, Grand Crusader. Currently available PvE titles: The Fearless.

Titles that merely take a long time to get aren't so impressive imo.

An original Scarab Lord is impressive, but there was a point where you could character transfer with the gong to a new realm with an unopened AQ gate, open the gate and receive the title. New realms now come with AQ gates already opened, but wasn't before after entire guilds of people (1000s) got the title using this illegitimate method. Due to these, when I now see a Scarab Lord I presume they're not legit.
    Last edited by Ylera; 2013-03-02 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlgunnar View Post
    I would say Seeker of Knowledge. That grind is just awful.
    Ehm, no? Yeah, you gotta do a lot of grinding, but it's nowhere near the grind you have to do for the insane. And even that is not hat hard anymore. A guildmate has done seeker of knowledge in about one week. And no, he didn't play 24/7.

I would have to say between Bloodthirsty and Loremaster. I say Loremaster just because it is a more tedious one and it does take some time to get everything done

I would say Battlemaster, because it relies so much on the skill and cooperation of other players

Battlemaster. I even have a character that has some decent progress on it, but knowing how much rage grinding through the rest of it would cause me it might as well be impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffmstr View Post
    You can't carry anyone for that title. Only way to get it is if every person in the group is 80, and everyone in the group has to follow the gear restraints. So you can't have a 90 come in with raid gear and carry a bunch of 80s, no one will get the title. It's not awarded individually.

My vote is for herald of the titans. PvP achievements are hard to get yes. But it also only takes 3 people. This requires 10 people to spend the time leveling, and properly gearing up. Yeah you could use Cata food/flasks but it's still not a faceroll achievement, and you've already spent the time doing everything else required. And it takes 3 times as many people do finish it as a 3s team does.
    I'm pretty sure DOORF was implying the 8 guys carrying would be lv80 ...

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 12:15 PM ----------

I was about to say the beloved as it involves a huge time investment but then they nerfed it so again everyone gets it (much like the mount achievements they put into the game years after most people who care about it already got enough for the next one) - 60 exalteds lol ... yea what a joke this game has become

Anyone who says other than 'Battlemaster' isnt worth paying attention to. Ok maybe the PvP season titles but just getting Warsong rep to honored would make most people quit the game, never mind earning exalted. Any other title is a lark by comparison.. nuff said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilostromrage View Post
    Anyone who says other than 'Battlemaster' isnt worth paying attention to. Ok maybe the PvP season titles but just getting Warsong rep to honored would make most people quit the game, never mind earning exalted. Any other title is a lark by comparison.. nuff said.
    So you basicly say that eveyone has to think like you or they are not worth listening to?

15+ Year Old Account
    Either the rank 1 titles or the pve heroic titles.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Ehm, no? Yeah, you gotta do a lot of grinding, but it's nowhere near the grind you have to do for the insane. And even that is not hat hard anymore. A guildmate has done seeker of knowledge in about one week. And no, he didn't play 24/7.
    He just got lucky. I've been trying to get the last pristine artifact for 2 months so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rank 1 titles without a doubt. As far as I know those are the only titles that won't be obtainable anymore in the future (or so I hope).

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Go try and get it yourself.

I got Battlemaster about a year ago, and I'm really having trouble getting ready for the Khan achievement.

The IoC vehicle and bombs ones are terrible, and I'm having a really tough time with the 75-sec flag cap in Twin Peaks. The rest seem pretty easy/manageable.

As for battlemaster the only one I didn't get in a PuG was resilient victory - had to set up a premade for that one. The BfG version is much easier to get.

The insane title isn't even hard anymore. All it takes is killing goblins, killing pirates, and buying some junkboxes. Back when Shen'dralar was required and Darkmoon rep was different then yes it was truly an Insane feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    So you basicly say that eveyone has to think like you or they are not worth listening to?
    As always in such a case, the main problem is, author did not define what the subject of the thread is about.

Lets define 'the hardest to get" then we can discuss properly.

Hardest could mean - requiring the most skill.
    but also it could mean - requiring most mindless grind (time factor)
    we also have to take into account if - you can solo it or you need help from other players,
    and finally - does this help from other players also require skill and time on their behalf.

possibly there are other factors that could be taken into account, but I dont see them at the moment.

Obviously the hardest title to get will be the one that needs all of the above mentioned requirements,
    again - skill+time(grinding)+help from other players (and their skill+time)

For example:
    The Insane could be named the "hardest title to get" only grindwise, because since we have other titles
    that require as much of a grinding and skill added to that, it is not the hardest after all.

The Fearless is one of the hardest to get currently, it is very demanding in all aspects - skill, time, and other (skilled) players help.
    But it is getting easier with time.

So, like I already mentioned before, I consider Battlemaster to be the hardest, because it requires your personal skill, tons of grinding (500 wins in BGs alone is a 1 year dedicated work) and also help of others in those BGs.

I would risk a statement that if the titles pointed out in this thread dont require all 3 factors mentioned above, then they cant be considered the hardest at all.
    Last edited by mikoslav; 2013-03-05 at 02:39 PM.