Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Rank 1 titles without a doubt. As far as I know those are the only titles that won't be obtainable anymore in the future (or so I hope).

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Ehm, no? Yeah, you gotta do a lot of grinding, but it's nowhere near the grind you have to do for the insane. And even that is not hat hard anymore. A guildmate has done seeker of knowledge in about one week. And no, he didn't play 24/7.
    Go try and get it yourself.

I got Battlemaster about a year ago, and I'm really having trouble getting ready for the Khan achievement.

The IoC vehicle and bombs ones are terrible, and I'm having a really tough time with the 75-sec flag cap in Twin Peaks. The rest seem pretty easy/manageable.

As for battlemaster the only one I didn't get in a PuG was resilient victory - had to set up a premade for that one. The BfG version is much easier to get.

The insane title isn't even hard anymore. All it takes is killing goblins, killing pirates, and buying some junkboxes. Back when Shen'dralar was required and Darkmoon rep was different then yes it was truly an Insane feat.

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    So you basicly say that eveyone has to think like you or they are not worth listening to?
    As always in such a case, the main problem is, author did not define what the subject of the thread is about.

Lets define 'the hardest to get" then we can discuss properly.

Hardest could mean - requiring the most skill.
    but also it could mean - requiring most mindless grind (time factor)
    we also have to take into account if - you can solo it or you need help from other players,
    and finally - does this help from other players also require skill and time on their behalf.

possibly there are other factors that could be taken into account, but I dont see them at the moment.

Obviously the hardest title to get will be the one that needs all of the above mentioned requirements,
    again - skill+time(grinding)+help from other players (and their skill+time)

For example:
    The Insane could be named the "hardest title to get" only grindwise, because since we have other titles
    that require as much of a grinding and skill added to that, it is not the hardest after all.

The Fearless is one of the hardest to get currently, it is very demanding in all aspects - skill, time, and other (skilled) players help.
    But it is getting easier with time.

So, like I already mentioned before, I consider Battlemaster to be the hardest, because it requires your personal skill, tons of grinding (500 wins in BGs alone is a 1 year dedicated work) and also help of others in those BGs.

I would risk a statement that if the titles pointed out in this thread dont require all 3 factors mentioned above, then they cant be considered the hardest at all.
    Last edited by mikoslav; 2013-03-05 at 02:39 PM.

What exactly is hard about battlemaster, all you do is farm bgs, and if you arent in a hurry you can afk half of them. By the time you get all the wins the rest should already be done even if you don't try too hard.

I have both Battlemaster and and Justicar and honestly I'd rather grind Battlemaster, lol. AB tabard is by far the hardest tabard to obtain in the game. This is of course if we're not talking about Gladiator and Rank 1 titles. But those aren't hard for people who are skilled enough to get them and/or have consistently been getting them for years. But for someone just starting out they are indeed the hardest to obtain. They broke Resilient Victory and never fixed it so it became the hardest achievement. I ended up getting lucky and getting it/Battlemaster the day after Justicar.
    i5 2500k @ 4.7Ghz | GTX 670 SLI OC | 8gb DDR3 1600 | ASRock P67 Extreme4 | X-Fi Platinum | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | LG M2762D-PM 27" 1080p | Logitech THX Z-5300e 5.1 | CM Stacker STC-T01 | Razer Naga/Logitech MX-518 | Noppoo Choc Mini Cherry MX Red | Logitech G330/Audio-Technica ATH-M50

Funny that nobody mentioned 'the Flamebreaker'. At least it is hard to get on a server with total faction imbalance. Took me forever to get Thassarian as it's an Alliance only spawn. Luckily got it my NPCscan went off today and finally got the damned title. CRZ love it or hate it

R1, enough said

meh, any realm first title, you would need to level to 80 on a new realm and race to get them

Quote Originally Posted by discoepfeand View Post
    I got Battlemaster about a year ago, and I'm really having trouble getting ready for the Khan achievement.

The IoC vehicle and bombs ones are terrible, and I'm having a really tough time with the 75-sec flag cap in Twin Peaks. The rest seem pretty easy/manageable.

As for battlemaster the only one I didn't get in a PuG was resilient victory - had to set up a premade for that one. The BfG version is much easier to get.
    Considering 3 out of 5 of the BGs for Khan were in the game prior to the title, it won't be quite as hard as BM was. Hardest part for me getting ready for it is getting a set of pvp gear...lol. Should be done soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Legolasgirl View Post
    If were talking currently available, Herald of the Titans is a serious grind. Getting 10 people to lvl to 80, stop xp, grind gear and then fight Algalon as he was intended to be fought. Still not the easiest of things. I'm contemplating trying for it myself in the hopes that it would be shared through all toons come MoP. Hardest part of course is finding those 9 other people willing to do the grind.
    Lol! Algalon with current classes is faceroll.

And yes, I did Herald in Cataclysm.

Legit Rank 1 on a populated BG is the hardest for sure. Otherwise rank 14 back in the days required some serious dedication.
    Conqueror / Justicar is a nasty grind now as well.
    Server first achievements aren't necessarily hard to obtain, it really depends on the server population and skill level.

And a lot of people saying HoTT was hard to get, I remember A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity to be pretty hard to obtain at level as well.
    Last edited by xrayEU; 2013-03-12 at 09:25 AM. Reason: typo

I've done Insane. It surely takes a lot of time and some money (or more time) but it doesn't require any particular skill.

My vote would go to R1 glad and perhaps Battlemaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I have both Battlemaster and and Justicar and honestly I'd rather grind Battlemaster, lol. AB tabard is by far the hardest tabard to obtain in the game. [...]
    Alliance AB tabard is also the best looking tabard in the game imo
    honestly I wouldn't even count arena titles (or maybe even legit hero from rbgs) since some people simply can't achieve them, no matter how hard they try.

the Undaunted

Maybe not the hardest, but a challenge still.

Deaths Demise for sure.
    I remember the exhausting raid night as we rattled on Yogg-Sarons cage and then just as we had one final go for the night he popped and we got the title.

I still remember that raid as if it was yesterday, everything just suddenly went perfect and no one died and we got it.

Oh and no laggy clouds spawned adds.
    You may remember me from such threads as!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...18#post8213418

Dreadlord
    Probably "Herald of the Titans". Last I checked it was still technically obtainable in game.

Herald of the Titans Bryntrollian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    Probably "Herald of the Titans". Last I checked it was still technically obtainable in game.
    Its incredibly easy to do with 5 80s
    Synek - best rogue in the world

Seeker of knowledge not hard, just a grind but still not very common and a really cool title