Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Hardest title to get?

Yeah so as the title says, whats the hardest title to get? Im currently going for the Of The Horde title, im at 89k HK's atm.

Deleted
    Of the Horde is easy, just a grind.
    OT: R1 pvp titles without wintrading ofc.

Deleted
    Hardest? R1 Glad..
    Most time consuming? The Bloodthirsty

10+ Year Old Account
    Scarab Lord, no question.
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    Scarab Lord, no question.
    I think he is talking about current available titles.

Deleted
    I'd say - the Insane or Bloodthirsty

Deleted
    Are we talking about ones that are still attainable? I'd say the HK or Battlemaster (possibly Conqueror if you missed the Warsong / Arathi rep from classic).

Unattainable ones like classic High Warlord, Scarab Lord done properly and some of the ones from Ulduar were hard as nails too. I struggle to really think of any particularly prestigious PVE titles bar realm firsts these days - especially after 'the Insane' has been repeatedly made easier - I wish they'd have retired it and made a new version for people to work on, heroic kills take a few hours over a few months to get, PVP ones really need you to put in the time and effort unless you're doing that stupid AV hk farming.
    Last edited by mmoc1571eb5575; 2012-08-20 at 06:43 PM.

Hardest Title for my guess would be Firelord, if you don't buy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    I think he is talking about current available titles.
    Indeed sir I am, I just need something to do until MoP hits.

Deleted
    Hardest would be the ones limited to a certain percentage of the server population.

Deleted
    how about Herald of the Titans?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephixa View Post
    Indeed sir I am, I just need something to do until MoP hits.
    If that's the case, go for Insane mate

Deleted
    R1 or Death's Demise when it was still current raid content

Deleted
    Yeah I may just do that! SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!

Deleted
    The insane isnt hard it is just boring to farm it
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2012-08-20 at 06:48 PM.

If were talking currently available, Herald of the Titans is a serious grind. Getting 10 people to lvl to 80, stop xp, grind gear and then fight Algalon as he was intended to be fought. Still not the easiest of things. I'm contemplating trying for it myself in the hopes that it would be shared through all toons come MoP. Hardest part of course is finding those 9 other people willing to do the grind.

time spent =/= hard

Bloodthirsty is easy. I don't even need to play the game to get that title. Just need time, and can tab out.

Consistently R1 in 3s arena is the hardest title to obtain. Especially people making a push for it after the first month of a season (plenty of people sit on rating).

But I would argue that guilds pushing for world first end game boss is probably harder. But those encounters are eventually nerfed by flat percentages and obtaining more gear.

Quote Originally Posted by torterra275 View Post
    Hardest Title for my guess would be Firelord, if you don't buy it.
    Firelord is a joke, any of the PVE titles are sadly easy to get and aren't very prestigious at all. I wore Dragonslayer for awhile during Firelands, but when everyone started to get it during DS I stopped wearing it. Currently I wear The Undying as my PVE title of choice, or Conqueror of Ulduuar. Both of which are unobtainable. The prestigious pve titles are no longer obtainable. The ones that are mean nothing, even Savior at this point.

I wouldn't even say the RBG titles are worth showing off, 7 months into the season it means next to nothing to most people. Maybe on your realm its something, but on mine you're just another brick in the wall with Grand Marshal. Duelist would be okay to sport, Gladiator would be ideal. R1 is not something available to everyone obviously but thats the most prestigious I can think of.

When MoP comes out, getting pve titles and such in a time oriented fashion will be cool to sport. That kinda thing happens with the PvE titles nowadays. Theyre worth showing off for a couple weeks after the raid content is out, then it becomes completely irrelevant and no one cares because everyone has it.

Sad day for titles.

Battlemaster or The Insane
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

pve titles fun till they nerf content :P