Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheckameohs View Post
    For me, it's Loremaster, purely because it takes forever to get. Hell, I'm still working on it after 2+ years.
    Loremaster is not that hard anymore :b it was hard before they zoned eastern kingdom and kalimdor. You can easily complete 2-3 zones per hour!

Well, there's hard and then there's easy, but grindy. I'd have to say some pvp titles I suppose, like arena and stuff or Arena Master, but then again, i don't pvp and am not very good at it. I'm sure if I was in an only pvp guild who focused strictly on that stuff, it wouldn't be so bad.

Anyone saying loremaster is wrong because I have loremaster and I'm lazy and unmotivated. It was actually kinda fun to get seeing as I did it after cataclysm redid the lowbie zones (and made the achievement even easier...) so I got to see the new stuff. Plus there are mods and shit to help keep track of it and everything, it's not like it requires skill of any kind. Just... do quests. A lot.

Keeping that in mind, anything that just requires a grind or just making sure you do stuff that anyone can do is not by any definition 'hard to get'. We're talking more maybe some arena achievements or applicable raid achievements (current content). Not shit anyone can get just by pouring lots of time into it, like loremaster.

Whichever one that is, idk. Whatever it is, I don't have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently I Believe the hardest titles to get are those that require "Realm First" achievements.
    <name>, Conqueror of Naxxramas
    <name>, Death's Demise
    Grand Crusader <name>
    Obsidian Slayer <name>
    <name> the Celestial Defender
    <name> the Magic Seeker

It is still possible to obtain these, I was told you have to server transfer when a brand new server is made, Even "Scarab Lord <name>" is available to fresh servers. If this is false, and I am mistaken, then I feel "The Insane" is the toughest in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    All new servers come with AQ open, so Scarab Lord is no longer available.
    Surrounded by idiots

Deleted
    One of the more frustrating titles i obtained i can think of is "Brawler". Maybe it was because i was a rogue. It requires "some" skills and some luck once you get to rank 8.

"The Undaunted" is not a tittle you see that often on my server. Obviously it doesnt mean squat, but together with Gold CM transmog people will know for sure that you went through a ton of trouble to get it.

Any type of luck based title like "Salty" and "Camel-hoarder" damn near impossible to get now thx to CRZ.

I would not say any title is hard to get except the rank 1 pvp titles and realm 1st PvE titles.

Myself having Bloodthirsty and the Insane, both were grinds. I had the bloodthirsty in cata before acc shared HK's simply because I was an avid PvPer.

Insane however... never again.

Deleted
    R1 title is the hardest if you play a class that's gimped every expansion, thus requiring you to reroll to achieve it. Also, it's a grind aswell as insane achievement, grinding arenas whole tier so I don't get why you call out Insane in The Membrane and Bloodthirsty achievements easy grinds...
    All title achievements are grinds, you can't get r1 in a week.

Deleted
    the hardest titles to get are those that requires skill to get them i.e boss titles and high ranking pvp titles.
    the hard titles to get are those that requires insane grind/RNG, i.e the insane, loremaster, salty, chef and so forth.

this probably one of the main reasons "hardcore" people still avocate of the removal of boss titles being removed after new tiers are removed.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    Currently I Believe the hardest titles to get are those that require "Realm First" achievements.
    <name>, Conqueror of Naxxramas
    <name>, Death's Demise
    Grand Crusader <name>
    Obsidian Slayer <name>
    <name> the Celestial Defender
    <name> the Magic Seeker

It is still possible to obtain these, I was told you have to server transfer when a brand new server is made, Even "Scarab Lord <name>" is available to fresh servers. If this is false, and I am mistaken, then I feel "The Insane" is the toughest in my opinion.
    Seconding the notion any new servers now open with the AQ gates open, but on the new servers note...when was the last time there were new servers? Wrath launch, I think (US here)? I don't even remember at this point. Not that new servers are needed, anyhow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Loremaster is not that hard anymore :b it was hard before they zoned eastern kingdom and kalimdor. You can easily complete 2-3 zones per hour!
    Loremaster was never hard, it just took a lot of time.

I'm gonna have to say "the insane" but the one that included the shendralar as well. That was a pain. Loremaster is not hard at all. I got that before cata hit and then i went back and "got" it again, completing all the zones for the second time in the new content. Bit tedious yes, but definitely not hard. It was much more difficult to get loremaster before cata when you might be missing 1 quest in a zone and never be able to find it cause it was a dropped quest :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Since you have to be at the same gear/character level as you had to be then it's not any easier. Still a long gear grind and even harder to find a group of like-minded 80's now.
    I found the gear grind was easy for Herald now. I have an 80 lock that I got from scroll of ress'ing my old RAF account that I dual boxed back in wrath, and I just ran 25 uld on my 90 warrior main, and had my lock on my second account on follow and had a friend jump in and help on the bosses I couldn't solo due to mechanics (thorim, yogg). 3 runs through and I was fully geared for herald.

Finding a group isn't extremely hard either, just use the OpenRaid site, theres always a few herald groups forming. I've just been too lazy/busy to sign up for one but I will get around to it here one of these days

I really don't want to say R1 titles are the hardest;
    Merely because I've met so many people who cheated their way to get them through DDoS and wintrading.
    I just can't value it anymore; It's really hard to tell if somebody bought their way to it, cheated or legitimately fought tooth and nail against all that BS for it.
    Same thing with regular Gladiator - Although I love and respect the Gladiators I know who pushed legitimately.
    Sadly; Outside maybe "The Fearless" at this very moment it's the only thing that can count.

Herald also isn't hard at all;
    It's just one weird time sink. I'm just about finished gearing up my Warlock and it wasn't hard in the slightest. Friends just helped literally carry my poor lock through 3-4 instances a week for 2 months and we're just waiting on a ring to drop that fits the ilevel before we go in and blow the place up due to talent changes.

Several server first titles according to some of the people I play with who have them also weren't hard.
    On a few servers the people who raced to 80 nabbed Magic Seeker just because they got to pull Malygos first; Weren't even guilded. Just a "PuG".

I'd say at this point there's very little that will beat a Wotlk Realm First or any rank 1 arena title. The most difficult ones atm would probably be heroic sha, archaeology, and relic hunter.

Deleted
    Did Herald of the Titans along with He Feeds on your Tears or w/e that achievement for not dying was called on our second Algalon kill. God the game felt so awesome back then.

Deleted
    the Patient

---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 01:17 PM ----------

Seriously, R1 glad no doubt

Deleted
    id probably go with "fearless" during 5.1 at least, and "camel-hoarder" due to the crz. I dont even want to think about that last one actually...

Deleted
    I would say Seeker of Knowledge. That grind is just awful.

Titles demanding heavy grinding are not the hardest to get, they are just time consuming.

Titles like the Battlemaster, apart from heavy BGs grind, require the skill.

so I d say the hardest to get is still Battlemaster.