Sports Forum Rules and Index - Please Read - Updated 27/08/12
In addition to the usual MMO-Champion forum guidelines, please note these additional rules:
1. One thread per game/match.
2. No flaming. Disagree with the material all you want; just don't insult the people who like it. It doesn't matter how terrible you consider their sport preferences to be -- if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. If you really just can't resist, be prepared to enjoy your ban.
3. No team comparison flame wars. Keep the discussion civil, and it's fine. If it gets out of hand, it will be locked.
4. Football vs. Soccer. By no means is a thread to be derailed by saying "It's football, not soccer" or making fun of American Football calling it "Hand-Egg" or some other such nonsense. These posts derail threads and lead to flaming.
5. Posting Misleading information. Intentionally posting misleading information, specifically in health and fitness related threads is not permitted. It can be dangerous. Please do not reply to a health or fitness related question unless you have some idea what you're talking about.
6. Health/Medical Advice. Asking for advice on simple health or fitness related things is fine. However, do not come seeking medical advice for potentially serious issues. This includes the use of medications or an injury. Chances are the people responding are not qualified to be dispensing the advice and you should seek the advice of a professional.
7. Illegal Streams or Re-Broadcasts. Posting links to sites containing illegal re-broadcasts of any sporting event that is live or recorded is forbidden on these forums. The exception is small youtube clips that help make a point or show something cool. Please limit these clips to around 2-3mins at the most. Do not post links to streams or downloads.