Help choosing a server for MoP

Okay so me and a buddy are lookin for advice. We want to transfer off Illidan to another server for PVP, and we want to stay horde. We want a server where its the factions are pretty balanced. Illidan has like seriously no Alliance anywhere. I want to be able to gank ppl and fight on the way to level 90.

We want a server that:
    Has close balance between the two factions
    Horde does decent in BGs at least 50% win ratio ideally.
    Good amount of good PVPers to group with for arena/RBG.
    Pref Eastern time zone or 1 hour behind it.

If you have any good suggestions can u give us an idea of what each of those things are like on your server for horde side? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Arcarsenal; 2012-08-20 at 11:37 PM. Reason: added time zone

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ ^ yes to that! Korgath US is awesome, I have my main 85s on Horde and I've enjoyed my time here.

Pros:
    1.32 A to H ratio, great (IMO)world pvp scene(read: TB is still a moderate hotspot for world pvp), lots of activity, and a fairly good number of moderately skilled and nice people. My friends list on my Horde main has about 40 people I hit up for random battlegrounds. People actually queue up for TB.

Cons:
    We had about a 7 minute server entrance queue time at the start of Cata, I'm expecting it to be around the same for MoP. People like to gang gank, but I remember running Hyjal the day Cata released and people were pretty chill about letting everyone else level. I rarely see people spamming for 2.2k + arenas/RBG's but I'm sure they are out there if y'all are that caliber of players. Alliance do control TB by a fairly disproportionate margin but I never have a problem getting a weekly BH run/win quest done.

All in all, I really don't have many legitimate complaints with the server and I have enjoyed my time playing here.

Also, random battlegrounds pull players from all servers, not just the one you are on.

I actually run 10 or 15 man BG premades with Preform AV Enabler, and I'm always looking for more cool people to group with send me a PM if you and your buddies decide to make your home here. Good luck finding a good server that fits y'all!
    Last edited by kleinlax21; 2012-08-21 at 04:29 AM.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Look into Kil'Jaedan it's very balanced and a high pop PvP server.