Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had probably the smoothest stress test of the whole beta experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    None of us said that, who's exaggerating now?
    I think they were referring to the previous hyperbole, not engaging in it per se.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    If this bug was so visible, why didn't I see it? o.o
    Not everyone experiences a bug, thus the need for a stress test.

Otherwise 1 dev could play the game, fix the bugs he encountered and ignore the thousands he might not see...

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    If this bug was so visible, why didn't I see it? o.o
    You weren't looking at the zone chat?

I had it occurring myself during "Train with the Militia" in Queensdale (where I got teleported reliably to a waypoint each time I used the sword), but hadn't problems with Savage Leap on my warrior (which caused instant death for other players). I suspect that the bug only manifested in some locations.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Your exaggerated claims are belied by the 1000s of videos posted from yesterday. If there really was this ginormous omg the game is broken and the sky is falling issue it would be all over /r/Guildwars2 - funny, it's not.

But you go on, seems you're enjoying your panicking and fretting and worrying your life away and raising of red flags and concerns. Have a party.
    Well, it's pretty typical to say one negative thing about the game and receive a legion telling you "wow, clearly the game is broken why don't you just cancel your preorder because we don't want you in our game." No one said the game was broken; we said things may not look so good for release. You can praise the game all you like, but don't pretend negative things outside of not liking the Asura dance can't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanie View Post
    Frankly, what I would be more concerned about is that they started fiddling with the account management system so shortly before launch. Presumably that's a different team from the actual game developers, so it's not really clear why they delayed these changes for so long.
    Yea, that's what Skelington is most concerned about. The skill bugs he doesn't mind(these in particular are just amusing) but they're still notable. He reported a lot more bugs this last one than he did in any previous one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanie View Post
    You weren't looking at the zone chat?
    I don't count somebody else experiencing a bug as me experiencing it. Normally when that happens, I just assume people are crazy.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwoe View Post
    I had probably the smoothest stress test of the whole beta experience.
    It was the first BWE or stress test where I didn't report any bugs. The font change, on the other hand...bleh.
    Last edited by Shostie; 2012-08-22 at 07:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd actually say that the one hour stress test they did was the smoothest. They were only collecting data due to a network error at the data centre during the previous days stress test, so it was the only time that they didn't poke and prod to try and break stuff while we were playing. As a result the game ran amazingly.

Deleted
    The only bug I had was the map going funny, it would change red at times.

I found a spelling error in a quest located in Ashford Plains. That was it the whole 6ish hours I played. I was testing out the Engineer to see if I liked the class, and underwater the grenade belt seemed like it could be broke. I was able to non-stop spam grenades in front of me using the 1 slot ability because it took away the need to place them before throwing. For all of the stress test I have been unable to log into my Guardian in Queensdale for whatever reason. That is really it for bugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyur View Post
    I was able to non-stop spam grenades in front of me using the 1 slot ability because it took away the need to place them before throwing.
    I didn't get a chance to play yesterday, but I suspect it's working as intended due to the near impossibility it would be to use area targeted grenades in a 3D space.
    Last edited by Mif; 2012-08-22 at 08:18 PM.

Deleted
    The grenades were actually really fun to use underwater since they would travel towards your target.

Deleted
    That savage leap bug was CRUEL.

Instant death when used. Support says they noticed it and it's going to be fixed.
    That bug drew a huge frown on my face. This late in the beta and such horrendous bugs wasn't expected tbh.

I hade a bug with Leap of Faith in WvWvW, each time I used it teleported me in the water at the center of the map (no matter where I was before that) with tons of ennemies :O