Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

is ret. underrated as dps

I've been doing some LFR lately on my pally and i've been item cheating to get in, I only have 355 item level equipped as it's a 372 min. to queue but I'm still able to be about middle of the dps out of 17 dps on most fights. My best place was 15.5k on hagara and I was 9th, I am still wearing 7 blue 346 pieces and using a 353 weapon.

I've played virtually every class with a dps spec and except for possibly a frost dk I have found ret. is one of the best performing specs with average equipment

just my thoughts, not comparing end game heroic or anything

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well my ret is like ilvl 380 and since i just use crusader strike and templars verdict lol idk anything about my pally, i do like 9k

Quote Originally Posted by shadey81 View Post
    I've been doing some LFR lately on my pally and i've been item cheating to get in, I only have 355 item level equipped as it's a 372 min. to queue but I'm still able to be about middle of the dps out of 17 dps on most fights. My best place was 15.5k on hagara and I was 9th, I am still wearing 7 blue 346 pieces and using a 353 weapon.

I've played virtually every class with a dps spec and except for possibly a frost dk I have found ret. is one of the best performing specs with average equipment

I will give you some end game heroic food for thought:
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-zd...?s=2413&e=3258

I don't cheese on that fight, so it might not look like I did that good - but #5 is still really good, because I'm the only DPS that doesn't have Spellweave in my top 5 damaging abilities. Ret is pretty decent right now, but a few other specs are doing a little too good overall IMO. Not that it matters at this point, but yeah, it could be worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want just a straight-up patchwerk fight, here's data on Ultraxion Heroic 25 man: http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Ultraxion...14/60/default/

Ret is in a good spot on live at the moment.

Dragonslayer Stadtfeld, <Behind the Curve> [Warcarft]
    Season 1: SR80 (Top 99) [Overwatch]

Deleted
    Considering the somewhat RNG of procs and all..
    I LOVE OUR BIG NUMBERS!

No honestly, I haven't been in a PuG group in months, without being on first or atleast second place on dps.. we're well settled atm, too bad it's balanced just before MOP..

Quote Originally Posted by shadey81 View Post

The two set bonus adds very nice sustained dps through extra holy power generation, and the four set adds very nice burst dps.

Also remember that CS and TV works off of weapon damage so getting something decent will make a huge difference.