Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why no cap? Almost everyone will have over 9000 after august and those without it will be force to farm it before MoP hits...

Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    Why no cap? Almost everyone will have over 9000 after august and those without it will be force to farm it before MoP hits...
    Least it gives people something to do, plus you'll have a month to do it.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-08-21 at 02:22 AM.

Yes there is no cap at justice points but the people thinking "hey i'm gonna farm 20k jp before mop hits" are in for a surprise since both jp and valor gear requires faction rep with every single faction pretty much, which is honored for jp that rewards 450 ilvl gear(hint: heroics reward 463 ilvl gear) and revered for valor which is 489.
    Last edited by Isheria; 2012-08-21 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Yes there is no cap at justice points but the people thinking "hey i'm gonna farm 20k jp before mop hits" are in for a surprise since both jp and valor gear requires faction rep with every single faction pretty much, which is honored for jp that rewards 450 ilvl gear(hint: heroics reward 463 ilvl gear) and revered for valor which is 489.
    Yeah, there really will be no reason to stockpile JP. I think you will be able to buy 8 pieces of gear (depending on your spec) and it will be spread across 4 factions. JP gear only requires Honored, which you will get from questing through the appropriate zones. But the big thing is that the JP gear you can buy from the faction vendors is a tier below what drops in heroic dungeons. It isn´t like previous expansion where JP gear was equal to heroic gear.

But I kinda messed up. I have already started preparing for the 4000 JP cap by transfering my JP into Honor. Now we know there isn´t a cap, I will lose some more for transfering. I was basing it on the PTR, where there was a 4000 JP cap and you got gold for anything over 4k.

JP in MoP is going to be utterly useless for anything but converting to honor.

no arena for a whole month? i didnt think cataclysm could get more boring but blizzard doesnt disappoint!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    no arena for a whole month? i didnt think cataclysm could get more boring but blizzard doesnt disappoint!
    Is this your first expac?
    Yeah, I just came back from the spirit world, and I have an important message from a certain horse...it would like for you not to keep beating

Damn, lame. I was stockpiling my Valor and capped my JP in hopes of a nice little sum from a Valor to gold conversion like prior expansions I should have been selling gear 6 months ago lol. Should have known it was too good to be true.

Deleted
    Is it a tooltip error or do they have 2 kinds of season 12 elite gear? If so, why?

I wish they would get rid of the valor cap all together and make heroics give valor just once a day.

I must be missing something here.

• Daily quests, random Scenarios, random Heroic dungeons, and all levels of raiding will reward Valor.

This implies that you'll get Valor points not just from daily Heroic dungeons, but from all of them (regardless of how many you do). And also from Scenarios, it seems. This brings up two questions;
    1. How do you get Justice?
    2. What is Justice for if you'll just get Valor from virtually everything you do? I am aware of the cap, but aside from that.
    Last edited by Coronius; 2012-08-21 at 02:49 AM.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    So whats justice used for in mists?
    http://www.wowdb.com/currencies/395-justice-points

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    This implies that you'll get Valor points not just from daily Heroic dungeons, but from all of them (regardless of how many you do). And also from Scenarios, it seems. This brings up two questions;
    http://www.wowdb.com/currencies/395-...:rewarded-from
    Last edited by chaud; 2012-08-21 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    I must be missing something here.

• Daily quests, random Scenarios, random Heroic dungeons, and all levels of raiding will reward Valor.

2. What is Justice for if you'll just get Valor from virtually everything you do? I am aware of the cap, but aside from that.

I believe justice points are awarded for normal instances in MOP. The idea is that you can get JP to buy rares from the venders in order to prepare for Heroic MOP instances that will give you VP.

lol i just burned my jp buying 3 boe bracers.. meh...

i dont know if i get this...
    what about honor? can i go with like 10k to mop?

ty in advance

Will JP and Honor Points have limits in MoP?

People can buy a full set PvP gear the moment they hit 90?

If we save 20000 HP, then find out it costs 2 million HP for a ring.
    Then you have to kill yourself.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2012-08-21 at 03:31 AM.

so they're not gonna convert the overcapped JP & Honor into gold? :\ I was hoping for them to convert everything into gold.

Deleted
    it doesnt say what happens to honor\justice once pandaria hits, didnt they say (few days ago) that honor post 4k would be converted into golds?

8 more day until GW2!! erm.. I mean Patch!! w00t!!

"Neither of the resultant currencies (Justice and Honor) will have an enforced hard-cap at this time."

Note the "at this time" portion which is during the pre expansion patch period. After Mists launches the caps will most likely be put back in place.
    Last edited by tgrhwke; 2012-08-21 at 04:13 AM.

I don't know how I feel about valor points being used to just upgrade gear. I feel like blizzard is just going to test this system out and then in a patch or two fall back and just reintroduce actual items again.