Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    As soon as MoP hits, HP/JP will once again be hard capped @ 4000 points each - all points over the cap will be converted to gold.

Deleted
    Can we still gain Conquest by doing random battlegrounds in MoP? It isn't mentioned anywhere

So I need to get revered on all 10 of my characters to buy valor gear, without dungeon tabards? Am I getting rep in these dungeons or I just have to do dailies on all my characters? I'm still sick of dailies from doing netherwing and ogri'la from TBC...haven't dailed since....le sigh

---------- Post added 2012-08-21 at 04:49 AM ----------

My girlfriend, on this topic "Oh? you want a lot of new content? Well, we'll just make you do these stupid ass quests ad naseum - it's already a shitty-ass expansion based on a goofy-ass race, let's just add some more shitty-shit."

yup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    Can we still gain Conquest by doing random battlegrounds in MoP? It isn't mentioned anywhere
    You will still get conquest in Bgs in MoP , but obiously not as much as Arenas and RBGs. (ALOT less even).

Kinda offtopic- That reminds me cant wait to be able to blacklist 2 of which ever bg's I want :3

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumacrume View Post
    So I need to get revered on all 10 of my characters to buy valor gear, without dungeon tabards? Am I getting rep in these dungeons or I just have to do dailies on all my characters? I'm still sick of dailies from doing netherwing and ogri'la from TBC...haven't dailed since....le sigh

My girlfriend, on this topic "Oh? you want a lot of new content? Well, we'll just make you do these stupid ass quests ad naseum - it's already a shitty-ass expansion based on a goofy-ass race, let's just add some more shitty-shit."

yup.
    Once you get to revered which shouldn't take that long you won't have to do those dailies anymore unless you want the mounts. Then once you have gotten to revered you can grind H dungeons / scenarios and challenge modes for VP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumacrume View Post

yup.
    Girlfriend? Stop talking to your hand, you look like a jackarse.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by tey View Post
    some more sneaky marketing here from blizz to counter gw2, why play gw2 when you can farm a soon to be useless gearset or do the new imaginary 100 lvls on d3

people will do it too, well played blizz
    ....Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 aren't even the same genre of game. They appeal to completely different playerbases if not play modes, and their payment models won't even force most players to have to chose between playing one vs. the other. This is about as inane as claiming that the Sims and Halo are 'competing franchises'.

So I say to you, lolwut??
    Last edited by greyghost; 2012-08-21 at 06:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    so, sha of anger is the new "pvp-boss" and there isn't a "real" pvp-boss anymore (like wintergrasp and tol barad)?
    with that... there could be with every new tier a new open-world-boss

Darn...i really hoped for jp -> gold...
    Last edited by Asmalya; 2012-08-21 at 06:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So everybody can guy glad-colored gear with honor in 1 week O_o ?

So, If I am reading this correctly, from when 5.0 hits till the first season starts in MOP we will not be able to arena in any form, IE for fun. ... ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    So everybody can guy glad-colored gear with honor in 1 week O_o ?
    I believe they remove the elite gear from the vendors when the season ends completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    So, If I am reading this correctly, from when 5.0 hits till the first season starts in MOP we will not be able to arena in any form, IE for fun. ... ?
    That's what they've done with all previous expansions, isn't it?
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2012-08-21 at 07:28 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm ok with weekly caps but why the hell the 3000 hardcap? That's insanely low... What if I don't want to spend my VP? :|

North American World Championship
    I know americans have a problems with that whole USA not being the world thing (MLB champion ship game labelled world series and so on), but don't you think that 'north american world championship' is pushing it a bit too far on the dumb side?

Guess it's a good sign that boss uses unique animation, was kind of certain it has a ravager's one
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    LFR is not going away, if that's what you're asking for, it's actually useful for players that can't be part of a raiding guild (or don't want, for whatever reason) to experience the content.
    In other words, LFR is a feature that helps people who are incapable of or just don't want to do raiding to get in raids. What exactly those 2 types of players are going to do there together is beyond me.

Deleted
    hard cap for honor will be removed next week, so that means i can farm endless of honor until MoP? or just the cp will go over the hardcap and i cant get more? also will all honor become gold when mop arrives or just the honor above 4k?

I do worry this now means we'll have only one set of Valor gear, that seems kind of.. lame.

People who do daily quests getting the same badge gear at the same time as people who do 25 man raids... can we please have Wrath's tiered badges back?

15+ Year Old Account
    Having no cap for justice and honour is silly, but actually nice too. Means I can just farm enough for all the items I'd need at 90. Guess I gotta calculate how much I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Good news indeed. However, the difference in item lvl between the reputation factions and the pvp items is not that small..I just hope the new pvp power stats will prevent some people using pve items inside arena and pvp or it will be same as the crappy current pvp.
    I've played around with PvP on the Beta, and if they're wearing PvE gear and you're wearing PvP, they won't even scratch you. PvP Power is necessary to lower your resil which with PvP Defense gets a little insane. I think my SPriest has around 80% Reduced Damage from Players from Resil alone.