Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Most comfortable brand of Boxer-briefs?

Let's face it; the underwear you choose at the start of each day will play a major part in how your day plays out, so it's best to go with what's most comfortable.

For me, it's this brand called "George". I had no idea where they came from, as an ex bought them for me when we were going out, but OHMIGOD they're comfy! They feel like cotton and have a slightly stretchy quality, but remain slim-fitting and don't have any of that "stretch-out" feeling that most boxer-briefs seem to have at the end of the day.

Any other worthy candidates?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a FYI, "George" is a Walmart brand. In case you're wondering where to buy more...

You know, the brand of my underwear is never really something I've put much thought into. I have grey ones on right now. That's all I can tell you.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear View Post
    As a FYI, "George" is a Walmart brand. In case you're wondering where to buy more...
    ASDA in the UK

I buy mine for something like 5 for 4 euros, they don't have a brand on them.

Jockey by far. I also have a slim waist and a larger ass (for a guy), so if you are shaped like me, Jockey is the way to go.

Hanes and Fruit of the Loom always ride up my thighs and act like they would rather be whitey-tighties.

LuLu Lemon. Pricey but so damn comfy. Don't mock until u try them, that is if u can find them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hanes comfort waist band
    I like waffles!

I don't know why more people don't go commando. On days when you have to take your pants off (going to the gym, maybe out on a date) yeah sure, but most days...
    Last edited by vizzle; 2012-08-21 at 06:10 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I don't know why more people don't go commando. On days when you have to take your pants off (going to the gym, maybe out on a date) yeah sure, but most days...
    I fear the zipper.

Usually go with grey Hanes. Very comfy.

Edit: On second thought... I really can't remember trying anything else brand wise. I've just never had a problem. Maybe I'll keep an eye out for some of these next time.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-08-21 at 06:16 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    I wear these unknown brand that I got in Costco, though they are very comfy and cost efficient.
    Last edited by Razeo; 2012-08-21 at 06:32 AM.

I like Calvin Klein boxers. The black ones have a very heavy, thick fabric compared to most other brands, and I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    I wear these unknown brand that I got in Costco, though they are very comfy and cost efficient.
    They're probably Champion, that's the brand I get from Costco.

I think it's hard to get bad boxer briefs as long as they're the right size.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Bob Rogers mega comfort band brand

Deleted
    Primark

I like the briefs from American Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Toroc View Post
    I like the briefs from American Eagle
    Joe Boxxer, very thick and never ride up. I love them.

Got a pair of everlast one time, only wore them twice. they were so bad. rode up so badly.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryia View Post
    Hanes comfort waist band
    This. Although when I get them at Costco I occasionally get ones that lose ALL elasticity after like three uses. Never had that happen with the same ones from Walmart, Target, Kohl's, etc.

Weird.

Deleted
    Go Commando! Once you get over the weird feeling of thinking that everyone knows you're not wearing any pants it's refreshing. NO MORE BETTY SWALLOCKS!
    Last edited by mmoc36f8af66e9; 2012-08-22 at 06:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Real men don't wear any.

People who respond to this thread by saying "Go Commando!" are just as bad as Apple users chiming in on a "What Windows PC should I get?" thread. No one asked you, so why are you answering?
    Last edited by Kalcheus; 2012-08-22 at 11:01 AM.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.