Deleted

Account wide achievements?

Anyone knows how Glories will work?I mean if i have all the achs for a glory but on various characters do i get mount or not?Not quite clear on that!

Thanks!

Glory mounts are account wide, so once you get it on one character you will get it on all.

Most Metas work like that, though I can't confirm, I would have thought yes.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently on beta, the achievements themselves are single character but the metas are acct-wide, so you can have different achieves on different toons but they'll each show up on the meta for any glory (dungeon and raid).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daovan View Post
    Currently on beta, the achievements themselves are single character but the metas are acct-wide, so you can have different achieves on different toons but they'll each show up on the meta for any glory (dungeon and raid).
    So if you have 1/2 of a glory on one character and the other 1/2 on another you wont have a fully glory meta?
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a completed achievement on one character, then that achieve will show up as completed on the meta. On the other hand, if you have a part of an achievement done without the achieve being completed (Once Bitten, Twice Shy in ICC for instance), if you have been bitten on one character and killed Blood Queen but didn't kill her without being bitten by that character, then the achieve is unfinished, so even if you killed her on another character without getting bitten, it would still be uncomplete until you finish the achieve with one of those toons. If you had the full achieve finished on any toon, then you could look at the meta on any character on your acct and would see it listed on the ICC 10 or 25 meta. Confusing, but does that explain anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daovan View Post
    If you have a completed achievement on one character, then that achieve will show up as completed on the meta. On the other hand, if you have a part of an achievement done without the achieve being completed (Once Bitten, Twice Shy in ICC for instance), if you have been bitten on one character and killed Blood Queen but didn't kill her without being bitten by that character, then the achieve is unfinished, so even if you killed her on another character without getting bitten, it would still be uncomplete until you finish the achieve with one of those toons. If you had the full achieve finished on any toon, then you could look at the meta on any character on your acct and would see it listed on the ICC 10 or 25 meta. Confusing, but does that explain anything?
    I'm jumping in on the topic because I had the same question as OP. I think I understand what you're getting at...

If a meta needs 10 achievs and you have 3/10 on one toon and 7/10 on another you would get the completed meta achiev.

If same said meta is involved but it's 2/10 and 7/10 with the last achiev being the example you used of BQ and one toon is bit and the other isn't you won't get the meta.

Am I in the right ballpark here? Thanks xD
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly S Blieft, the credits for the achievements (such as 1 bit, 1 unbit) are NOT account-wide BUT the achievement itself is Accountwide.

hmm i got a question if any1 knows the answer that'll be gr8

will ALL profession achievements be account bound including the achievements for leveling also how will that work if they are?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    hmm i got a question if any1 knows the answer that'll be gr8

will ALL profession achievements be account bound including the achievements for leveling also how will that work if they are?
    You get the achievement for getting to 525 skill level, not for maintaining the skill level. So basically, your alts will still have the 525 First Aid achieve even if they are 50/525, basically.

Didn't Want to start a new topic, but:

If you have two wow Accounts within One Battle.net Account, One of them active and One frozen/inactive, does the active One get the Mounts/Acms from the frozen One?

Offtopic: if you have two Battle.net Accounts can you merge them into One?
    Plan: RAF New Account, After levelling transfer New Account to Old Battle.net Account And get all the Old Acms and Mounts on the New Account an putting the Old One to inactive!

Similar question, will the achievements work the same way for like the Master of X(BG) ones as well?